[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thank you Jesus. Gorilla be dead and sheet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 631x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 631x444
My name is Michellle Gregg ok I'm the min of the beautiful child that ACCIDENTALLY fell in the ugly gorilla arms. The baby daddy was not there with us "he's black"
Anyway all you neckbeards need to stop the hating and sheet.
>>
I hear ya sister. I accidentally dropped my kid in the cheetah exhibit at the Cleveland metroparks. Everyone made a big deal out of it because I work at a daycare. But I'm like, excuse me, just because I sometimes do stupid things doesn't mean I'm a bad person, OK?
>>
JESUS CHRIST SOMEONE SHOOT THAT GORILLA IT'S HOLDING THAT DEFENSELESS CHILD

HOLD ON LITTLE KID
ANON IS HERE
ANON LOVES YOU
>>
Anyone else find it ironic (but not really) that the parents look exactly like the gorilla?
>>
Boy does this remind me of how much I hate niggers.

Don't get me wrong, if this happened to a stupid white bitch I'd criticize her too.
>>
A few years back some white trash mom basically threw her kid into an African Wild Dog exhibit. I think half of the dog's were killed but the child also died.

They blamed the mother 100% in that (except for judges and a jury i think) but now that it's a nigger, everyone is blaming the zoos?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.