[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a newborn, blind kitten on the 22 of April, and since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1464521745822.gif (997 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1464521745822.gif
997 KB, 500x200
I found a newborn, blind kitten on the 22 of April, and since then I've been taking care of it.

I've been nursing it, feeding it, keeping it warm, playing with it since it's first days here until today. It had no one but me.

It started to walk, play, eat on it's own, it grew fond of me - always went whereever I went around the house, it even started to sleep on my clothes and in my bed.

The problem is that it didn't want to use it's litter box, even though I trained it, and it made a mess around the house, which I always had to clean.

This morning it pooped behind the couch, I said that I've had enough, I kicked it a few times, then took it and placed it in a nearby yard where there are lots of cats. It's been more than a month now, should be OK outside on it's own, I figured. Besides, the people around here always feed street cats.

I went to check on it after 30 or 40 minutes, it hadn't moved an inch and was just about to start crying for help. So I took it and brought it back home, despite the beating I gave it earlier.

The kitten was cold, so I started to warm it up with clothes and botteles full of hot water. This went on for a few hours.

It tried to walk but couldn't, had trouble breathing and couldn't keep his head up. I examined it, but there were no broken bones or any trauma that I could find.

I took the kitten in my arms, it was suffering, couldn't move much, struggled to breathe, I started to cry and apologize, then I pinched it's little nose in after a few seconds it stopped breathing. His heart stopped a few minutes after that. I performed CRP, but it died.

So I cried, and apologized, and prayed that, wheever it has gone now, I hope that she finds someone better than me. I burried in in a forest, under a tree.

I have always thought to be a lover of children and animals, and what I did proves to contrary. People like me should be chemically castrated and not allowed anywhere near children or animals.
>>
Don't be so hard on yourself, chap. In fact, I'd recommend you go get another baby kitten. Who cares if you have another outburst? It's just a shitty cat. That's my professional opinion, of course.

As far as chemical castration? Sounds kinky, but I'm an old fashioned physical type of guy.
>>
>People like me should be chemically castrated and not allowed anywhere near children or animals.

You're not wrong.
>>
>>2133144
>>2133146
At what particular point did the XD ANIMAL ABUSE PLS PAY ATTENTION TO MY EDGE meme become so popular here?

I mean you put more effort into the bait than usual OP, but still.
>>
>>2133150
I'm patently against animal abuse of all forms. I'm a doctor and took an oath to do no harm.

I merely advocate for the "relocation" of invasive species. Sometimes that relocation just happens to be beneath the ground.
>>
>>2133150

This was on /adv/
>>17195653
>>
>>2133151
What went wrong in your life that you feel the need to tripfag on an animals and nature board and talk like an edgy teenager for attention?
>>
>>2133150
This isn't bait.

I saved this little kitten only to kill it a month after. I killed my little friend, who was so kind and good, who loved me and when I wasn't around it went to look for my clothes or pillow.

I killed this kitty, that was my gratitute for all the affection it had for me.

I killed my little friend, it was so small and warm, so good.

It was here, and then it was not here, the little playful kitten, who didn't want much, just love, and I couldn't even give it that.

I am a horrible human being and I believe I should kill myself. Maybe then I'll meet the kitty again and undo this great sin.

I named her Pufinka, she was a girl.

I am so sorry, little love. 22.04.2016 - 29.05.2016
>>
>>2133154
I don't know what it was, but it happened sometime between my first wife leaving me and her hooking up with a telephone pole. Apparently someone put some ketamine in her driving vodka...
>>
>>2133159
Do you sleep with your fedora on, too?
>>
>>2133160
Only when I'm playing Indiana Jones with my date.
>>
>>2133156
If you are real then need therapy. I was happy to ser a good story, then you became a demonio. Shame con you. Hopefully no animal or person will love you
>>
>>2133166
She was blind when I found her.

After a week or so she could fully see, then she started to walk, and after that she started to run around the house and climp on the furniture, and play with everything.

She refused to adjust to the litter box, I trained her for at least two weeks. I had enough of cleaning poop and piss all the time, today I decided to discipline her, but I went too far.

Perhaps she stayed outside more that it should have - it's at least 18 C in the morning, but it was just 1 month and a week old. Perhaps I hit her too hard - either way it is my fault.

That's not an excuse for what I did, I shoud've been better, I shoud've been more patient.

This is not the way to treat a little thing that loves you. A one time mistake which was fatal for her.

Some day I will pay.
>>
>>2133144
>People like me should be chemically castrated and not allowed anywhere near children or animals.
I agree.
Shitposters shouldn't be allowed to breed.
>>
Pretty sure it's fairly common for people to kick their larger animals like dogs and cat when they misbehave.

I'm not talking about a flat out near to death beating but pretty much everyone bumped their cats on the butts when they took a piss on their cloth.

Pretty sure it's not a few slap that made it sick like it suddenly caught polio.

And people who value animals over humans are psychopath anyways, you should know by now if you post here.

Thanks god the doc is there to put some sense into you maniac. Most of you are serial killer tier.
>>
>>2133144
dumb baneposter

there's a special place in hell for your ilk
>>
>>2133144
If this is true, if you're not trolling, you are a disgusting person. Truly fucking disgusting.
>>
>>2133171
Do something nice for a while like buying good food and litter and supplies for cat shelters.
>>
>Kicking a cat for pooping

Yeah, you are a piece of shit
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.