[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animal/ Pet tattoos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Loki.jpg (364 KB, 1941x1591) Image search: [Google]
Loki.jpg
364 KB, 1941x1591
Share tattoos your have of your pets or any animals. Pic is of my cat Loki and her beautiful face on my leg.
>>
That's a cute dog you got there
>>
Why did they make her a hippie?
>>
>>2132958

Because I like hippiecats
>>
I wish I could get a tattoo of a bear on me
>>
>>2132950
Is it illegal to tattoo by face onto a pig or shaven dog?
>>
>giving your pets meme names

ISHYGDDT
>>
I feel like its kinda weird to get a tattoo of your pet while it's still alive for some reason.

My sister and I want to each get a profile of a rabbit skull, one colored in black and one just lineart. We had a rabbit as teenagers and he was the coolest motherfucker ever. He was a harlequin/mini rex mix with an almost perfect split black and orange face but we only see each other once a year so it'll be awhile before we get around to do it.
Still miss that fucker. He did kickflips, was a pro at playing tag, threw things, flipped everything, played fetch, threw trantrums, fearless and would put the cat and dog in their fucking place but was also the cuddliest motherfucker. He was litter trained so he had free roam of the room, would pull blankets off of us, knocked my sister over once because he kickflipped off the back of her knee and he would bring his brush over to you, throw at you, grunt and sort of bark until you brushed him. If you didn't? He'd throw it, stomp around and just roll on the brush to do it his damn self.

Never had a rabbit as boss as him to the point where I don't think I could ever get another rabbit unless they were as cool as him.
>>
Cue
>>
I have a black silhouette of my cat Freya that passed away a couple of years ago. I plan on tattooing my other cat that passed last year on me, too, but haven't had the funds lately.
>>
>>2133107
Nothing is illegal if nobody sees
>>
>>2133116
OP here. I used to think the same thing but then I was able to get an amazing artist to tattoo me so I went for it. I considered getting my dog who passed away a couple years ago tattooed on my leg but decided against it because its still very sad for me. I decided to go with my cat because i love cats, and she aways brightens my day and makes me so happy. Its a happy memory tattoo not a memorial tattoo.

I think the rabbit idea is great! You should find a good artist and get one in the same spot as your sister!
>>
>>2133898
Post pic, I love seeing peoples animals in tattoo form!
>>
My cat just died and I admit the thought crossed my mind of getting some kind of remembrance tattoo even though I never had a tattoo before but then I thought that might be considered weird. Plus a tattoo wouldn't look as good as the real pictures, so it was just my emotions running wild but seeing this thread at least now I don't feel so weird for having considered it. Very nice cat OP, she's pretty.
>>
>>2134453
I consider myself myself a stoic person so getting something of someone while they are still alive just weird me out. I really do love my dog and cat but damn if I got a tattoo of everything ive loved that died then I'd be covered. But between my sister it was either the rabbit thing or plates of spaghetti from a hilarious joke between us that became her nickname that neither of us can even remember why I call her that.
>>
>>2134476
Tattoos dont have to look the same as the real pictures. You should find an artist who can make a photo of your cat look how you want it. It will never look 100% real but you can always get something like OPs that is a little old school but still resembles the cat. You have to have some artistic stuff put into it.
>>
>>2132950
This one is in honor of my three pet rats.
>>
I have rat paw prints on my shoulders, so there's that. That's where they used to sit.
Not sure if I'd get anything of my dog, really. I'm already have a lot of animal based tattoos so I need to shake it up.
>>
>>2134544
Nice!

>>2134548
I love the rat paw print idea. Animal tattoos are the best, I plan to only have animals and flowers covering my body.
>>
probably no replies because all the people in here are 14 year olds who cant get tattoos yey
>>
>>2135383
I'm over 14, but I think ink is trashy.
animal tats are double trashy.
kid tats or pics of dead friends are the pinnacle of trashy.
>>
>>2135396
Tat my fat cock on your bleached asshole plz
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Here's my crow, breaking a shell around him, meaning that liberty can't be stopped
>>
is getting a frog tattooed over my whole back because i think it's my spirit or totem whatever animal, it's what I feel like I was in my previous like, I've always felt connected to frogs and toads. it would likely be something like top view of an amazonian-looking frog, like dart frog.
>>
>>2135396
so you're 16?

>>2135407
way to take the bait
>>
>>2135408
Pure awesomeness

>>2135410
You have good taste my friend
>>
>>2135408
That's cool symbolism, but what's with the geometric angles? Looks good though, and I rarely say that about a tattoo.
>>
>>2135431
Thanks !

>>2135438
Geometric angles are here to gives volume
>>
File: doggos.jpg (41 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
doggos.jpg
41 KB, 960x540
It isn't my tattoo, but everyone should see this
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.