[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gorilla killed because of a stupid kid and his irresponsible mom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1464493804854.png (683 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1464493804854.png
683 KB, 1280x720
Another critically endangered animal lost its life for practically nothing. I'm fucking triggered.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h4XIuob2udA
Sorry about the mobile link.
>>
>>2132924
critically endangered? isn't africa full of those? I heard one of them destroyed zimbabwe's economy
>>
>Use of this ticket constitutes acceptance of the terms and conditions set forth on this ticket. The person using this ticket grants the Zoological Society of Cincinnati (the “Zoo”) permission to use his or her image, or that of his/her children, in advertising, publicity and other promotions without payment or compensation to holder. By using this ticket, the person using it voluntarily assumes all risk of personal injury (including but not limited to death) and loss of property, by accident or otherwise, incidental to attending the Zoo and using its rides, attractions and facilities, and agrees that the Zoo, its directors, officers, employees, and agents are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any such injuries or losses, no matter how caused.
>>
>>2132925
Do you gorillas were the sole cause of zimbabwe's shitty economy becoming shittier?
>>
>>2133249
>implying that shit has any legal standing
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER
>>
File: when-you-fall-pebx2z.jpg (98 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
when-you-fall-pebx2z.jpg
98 KB, 720x720
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.