[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pupper?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Welchcorgipembroke.jpg (3 MB, 2967x1978) Image search: [Google]
Welchcorgipembroke.jpg
3 MB, 2967x1978
Hey /an/ can any of you recommend a cheap puppy (similar to corgis) that doesn't shed alot?
>>
my thread is gonna die...
thanks alot /an/
>>
huhuhuhuh stayin alive stayin alive
>>
>>2132532
your thread was stupid and it deserves to die
youre welcome, anon
>>
You realize that /an/ is slow as shit right? It will take 2-3 days to die and usually a few hours to get replied to. Calm your tits

What is it about the corgi that you like and want in a dog? Just the looks and meme factor? Also, what is your definition of cheap?
>>
>>2132522
why not just get a corgi?
>>
All dogs are going to cost quite a lot in the long run, don't pick something just for the initial price of the puppy. And definitely don't instantly flake just because a breed sheds quite a lot - it just means more grooming. Both very superficial things to bring up really. If you want to be a faggot with a meme dog, don't be a cheapskate faggot with a knockoff meme dog.
>>
Bichon, Maltese, Havanese, Yorkshire terrier, miniature poodle.

Cheap dog = breeder probably not doing health testing.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.