[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mailing Pets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nxddmq3STb1tm0lv8o2_500.jpg (42 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxddmq3STb1tm0lv8o2_500.jpg
42 KB, 500x667
this is a weird question /an/ but what do you make of mailing pets?

long story short i replied to a local CL ad about a puppy.....and somehow the owners are on the otherside of the country?
apparently the puppies are healthy but they can't care for them; and so i can adopt them for "free" (if they agree, that is) but I have to pay to have the doggie shipped to me, which is around $300

the whole thing seems sketch, but the puppies look healthy, sound good, and they are the type of dog I want. i also want to help the dogs out since it sounds like their situation sucks

thoughts??
PIC UNRELATED
>>
Scam famalam
>>
>>2132350
thats what I thought but they sent me new photos of the dogs and etc
guess i'm probably naive
>>
Did they also ask you to use western union or a money order?
>>
That's a scam you dumbshit.
>>
I have one too and I will ship it for only $250

Send me money faggot and don't listen to these idiots. I'm legit I promise.
>>
It's one of the two things; a scam or a puppy mill. Puppy mills generally ship their dogs to puppy stores which means that this puppy mill is actually so shit that even puppy stores no longer accept those pups, or puppy in question is too fucked to be allowed in puppy stores, like deformity or parvo. As far as scams go, there could actually be a real puppy or they had one, but they double, triple, etc sell it or never sell it. They also get pictures online and it's easy to alter them to make it so Google reverse search can't recognize it.

Shipping pets in CL is never ever good
>>
>Getting a dog on Craigslist
Just stop. Stop. Do not proceed.
>>
They could also be stealing dogs and then selling them. That's a common CL scam too.
>>
While it is possible to ship pets safely, that craigslist ad is blatantly a scam.
>>
>>2132348
Huge scam! I ship reptiles across the country via Fed Ex overnight delivery but ive never heard of someone shipping dogs other than rescues networking to get a dog across the country. Please head to your local shelter and ADOPT don't SHOP! The shelters are full of loving dogs waiting for happy homes!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.