[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Found this big guy tied up outside. Anyone know what breed? We
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (972 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
972 KB, 2448x2448
Found this big guy tied up outside. Anyone know what breed? We think he's got pit in him, maybe some lab.
>>
I'm thinking lab.
>>
>>2131415

Was he perhaps found near some wreckage with only one other mercenary?
>>
>>2131415
Tied up where? How long did you notice him tied before you took him?

You might've just stolen someone's pet.
>>
Stealing someones dog is pretty scummy, anon. How long was it tied up? If you were concerned you should have called whatever animal welfare group is in your area.
>>
>>2131601
>>2131592
This.

Unless it was tied up along the side of a highway or something, you probably just stole someone's dog. Take it back, or take it to the pound so the person can find their dog.

I would beat the living shit out of someone if they took my dog because it was 'tied up outside'.

I take my dog walking with me into town all the time and I worry about this constantly. I'm so very happy microchips are a thing now.
>>
>>2131415
>I stole someone's dog out of their yard
>How much can I sell him for?
>>
>image.jpg
I wish mobile posters were banned.
>>
He was tied to a fence, was there for hours. He had no tag, we took him to the vet and he's got no chip. The neighbors and us have posted all over the Internet for his owner, and nothing. We're not planning to sell him. He's skinny and he pretty obviously beaten at his previous home, he's got a lot of scars all over his back and the poor thing walks with a slight limp. I probably should have elaborated the situation more, sorry anons.
>>
>>2131696
Looks healthy as a horse. Are you going to sell him, rape him or eat him?
>>
>>2131706
This.

Fuck the PETA moralfags who are going to hate on this anon. They care more about animals than about humans.
>>
>>2131686
>being this autistic.jpeg
>>
>>2131696
Good on you anon. He looks like a happy boy. I agree he has some pitbull in him, but that is all I can tell from this angle.
>>
>>2131706
Probably because you can't clearly see the scars or the limp in that picture.

>>2131696
Try posting actual posters in the neighborhood before you assume the dog was abandoned by an abusive owner. The owner might not be web-savvy. It's possible that this dog had been abused in the past, but was adopted by good people. Maybe he got out of his yard and someone tied him to a fence to keep him out of traffic or something. Who knows?
>>
>>2131713
Humans are animals, retard
>>
>>2131727
There's always one of you. You know exactly what he means, he's referring to non-human animals.
>>
>>2131725
We're gonna try doing so. We contacted all of the local shelters and organizations and they're all full (in NYC so go figure) so we're reaching out to different people around the neighborhood to see if they know anything. Obviously if he was tied up for a reason/stolen/etc we'd want to find the actual owners and return him. He's super sweet, follows me around everywhere, and gets along well with other dogs, so I hope that whatever happens and wherever he ends up, he's happy.
>>
>>2131725
His owner probably had a vet's appointment and hastily tied up the dog to go save a drowning child. Then some fucknut comes and steals his only friend in the world to selfishly post about it on a board dedicated to Taiwanese Puppetry while pretending to be a hero. What a world we live in.
>>
OP ignore the trolls. You explained the situation and you did the right thing.
>>
>>2131696
Can we get a picture of his back?
>>
>>2131415
That's a Staffie
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>2132849
Took him to the vet today, and she agreed that he's probably mostly Staffie. Despite his scars, she doesn't think he was a bait dog. He did have enough to need a cone.
Pic related, he's pretty disgruntled about it.
>>
>>2131415
to
>>2133405
>his smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>2133405
cute
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.