[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get my cat to stop peeing on my bed i keep the litterbox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 9G4DZrx.jpg (424 KB, 4224x2368) Image search: [Google]
9G4DZrx.jpg
424 KB, 4224x2368
how do i get my cat to stop peeing on my bed
i keep the litterbox clean and she often goes in it
but then she just pees in my bed for no reason
she's like 7 or 8 and will not stop peeing on my bed
>>
>>2131027
You've got no chance of breaking that habit. Your cat's too old now. It's probably a territory thing, is she sterilised? Only let the other one sleep on the bed from now on.
>>
>>2131032
yeah she's sterilized
she doesn't do it when i'm asleep is the problem, it's when i'm out, and i'm situated in a way that i can't deny her access to it so i gotta try to change her behavior
>>
>>2131033
Bedroom door closed when you're out then, anon
It's best to deny access to sleeping on the bed indefinitely. It might feel mean, but your cat is pretty retarded and won't learn at this point. My cat pissed on my brothers bed when I was younger (while he was in it), he kicked her off and we both ignored her for days. She's never done it again.
>>
If they eat kibble or dry treats sprinkle them over your bed
>>
>how do i get my cat to stop peeing on my bed
Give her some 00 buck delivered intravenously.
>>
What you do is u pee on her bed and turn the tides against her
>>
>>2131032
That's not true.

OP make sure she doesn't have a URI as peeing on beds is actually a common sign of that.

Anyways see what happens if you close the door to your room. There's a plethora of problems it could be, anywhere from suddenly needing a second litter box to having to use different litter
>>
put a litterbox in your bedroom if that doesn't work then idk maybe your sheets look like litterbox sand
>>
>>2131035
this
>>
>>2131027
she has UTI

Old cats do that. Take her to a vet, she's in pain
>>
>>2131027
juli?

pls
>>
>>2131027
She may not like the litter you buy. Try a different brand.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.