[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm still allergic to cats
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: BritishCat.jpg (72 KB, 475x615) Image search: [Google]
BritishCat.jpg
72 KB, 475x615
How do I know if I'm not allergic to cats anymore? And is there a way to get rid of cat allergies? Like some antidote or something?

Because I really want to buy a British Shorthair.. But I can't ever have one, because of my allergies.

In general, this is a cat thread. Post your cat pics.
>>
>>2130609
>rub cat on face
>itchy =allergic
>watery eyed =allergic
>sneezing/weezing= allergic
>fucking hives = go see a doctor allergic
>>
>>2130619
I have all these symptoms. H-help me!
>>
>>2130619
>Hives=go see a doctor

That's bullshit. I had daily reoccurring hives for a couple months all over my body and the Doctor did fuck all.

>Have you changed your detergent recently?
no
Have you changed your deodorant brand recently?
no
>have you got any new pets recently?
no

>dun... i dunno lol

They eventually went away on their own.
>>
>>2130620
Wait did you really rub a cat on your fucking face? Go take some sudafed you'll be fine, talk to your doctor they'll do a test to see what you're allergic to then give you shots so you're not as allergic

>>2130624
IDK why but I found your post so funny
>>
>>2130626
>Wait did you really rub a cat on your fucking face?
No, I'm telling you if I did do that I would get all of these symptoms. How about I just inject cat proteins into my body and do that everyday until I become immune to the allergen?

Does that work, too?
>>
>>2130628
Probably what doctor is going to do in low doses
>>
Flonase really helps me. Used to have watery eyes, itchy throat, and sneezing fits when I visited my friends' houses.
>>
>>2130635
Yeah but I don't want to have to rely on a medicine.
>>
>>2130639
>Yeah but I don't want to have to rely on a medicine.

What do you think an "antidote" is?

The answer is "no", then.

Been dealing with allergies my whole life and nothing I did worked until I bit the bullet, took an allergy test, and started taking allergy meds.
>>
>>2130644
There has to be a permanent solution to this without taking goddamn meds everyday.

There must be.
>>
>>2130650
Don't get a fucking cat
>>
>>2130653
Why.
>>
>>2130624
are you mixed race?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.