[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your favourite reptile /an/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5
File: 800px-Horned_lizard_032507_kdh.jpg (167 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
800px-Horned_lizard_032507_kdh.jpg
167 KB, 800x600
What is your favourite reptile /an/?
>>
File: tegu_Berkenhof_Zoo_(0050).jpg (408 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
tegu_Berkenhof_Zoo_(0050).jpg
408 KB, 1600x1200
>>2130582

Tegu. It is entirely about their personality. Total goofballs. Too much lizard for me to ever keep as a pet but i'm always thrilled when i get to play with them. What i need is a next door neighbour with a tegu or two that I can babysit every once in a while. That would be perfect.
>>
>>2130582
Asiatic rat snakes of all kinds. Rats snakes in general are my favorite and have been for a good while. Outside of that, I like large boa constrictors. I have little interest in acquiring any reptiles outside of those parameters (though I do love my blue tongue skink :)
>>
>>2130582
I love monitors of any kind, they're cute but powerful. I'll prob get an ackie.
>>
>>2130582
These huge fuckers.
>>
File: 1223142353246534.jpg (209 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
1223142353246534.jpg
209 KB, 1000x563
>>2130585
Tegu for me too. They're really great.

I got my first tegu a month or two ago now and she was already a juvenile (rather than a hatchling/baby), a proper bite-y little shit. Like she doesn't even display signs of fear or aggression but she'll come up to you all casually and try to bite you. Despite this, she's still really amazing. Very inquisitive and curious. Has already learned to poop where I've been trying to teach her to.

Hopefully the bitey nature is something I will train out or she will out grow before she's big enough to do real damage as she can already draw blood. I think what's happened is she's learned somewhere before she came to me that biting makes things move so now she has this "Move bitch, get out the way" attitude some times.

Picture isn't mine but I like it.
>>
>>2130582
your mother
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.