[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/an/, I am facing a bit of a dilemma. After this summer in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: RmSEdL8.jpg (2 MB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
RmSEdL8.jpg
2 MB, 1520x2688
/an/, I am facing a bit of a dilemma.

After this summer in which I am spending about two months fixing up a piece of land in Illinois, I will be entering a 2 year vet tech program back home in Texas.

Now, I don't want to be a vet tech for my whole life, I just want to have the fancy piece of paper saying I know something about sick dogs.

The two big goals I have in life are training adopted pitbulls and reselling them to others alongside growing medicinal marijuana.

Is this the path I should be taking in order to set up a dog training school later down the line?

I know I could just get the dog training certifications but I want a job that has a consistency alongside the moral benefits of aiding animals in need.

Maybe I just need to convince myself with the help of outside voices.

idk.
>>
>training adopted pitbulls and reselling them

Fuck you, you piece of shit.

Why not kill yourself now instead of putting poor dogs through all the torture and misery you're going to put them through just so you can sell them to fuck knows who.

DIE
>>
File: 1461363581896.png (738 KB, 943x621) Image search: [Google]
1461363581896.png
738 KB, 943x621
>>2129290
sick memes, bro

you mind if I save them? trulee ebin
>>
>>2129293
He's not wrong though.

Don't do it faggot.
>>
>>2129279
reselling animals in the manner that you describe is astoundingly unethical. why not just be a trainer? high end trainers of good repute make very good money.

and as for the cannabis (this is the proper nomenclature) cultivation thing- do us a favor and just stay away from it. you sound like a jackass, and we do not need jackasses fucking up the (significant) progress weve made over the last few years.
>>
>>2129311
I'm not hustling animals, man, I would be training dogs alongside adopting and training shelter mutts. It would do at least some sort of imprint on the public's perception towards pits and I truly dislike the reliance of donations.

And in regards to cannabis, and I know the proper terminology is cannabis, is that within the next decade I believe that free use will become available and the growing industry, which will no longer be stuck in medicinal pitfalls, won't have such a chain preventing the full potential of the business.
>>
>>2129366
its not about the business, fool
its about improving the quality of peoples lives
money is a beneficial side effect
outright legalization is undesirable, as the industry will be taken over by pharma corporations. quality and standards would diminish. small scale cultivators would be forced out of operation, either by inability to compete with prices or by legislation
much to learn, you have.
>>
>>2129379
I don't care about the money, I just want to do something that I enjoy. It is mere hypothesis what large scale legalization would bring, hell, local brewers have done fine in a world of huge alcohol business.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.