[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my cat Nero. Today he was behind the couch laying really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 56k5D6I.jpg (207 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
56k5D6I.jpg
207 KB, 1536x2048
This is my cat Nero.

Today he was behind the couch laying really flat and looking scared.

When I pulled the couch out he ran under my bed.

He won't even come out for treats which he prior to today he was flat out addicted to.

I'm gonna take him to the vet but do you have any idea whats wrong?

We put on him flea drops 2 days ago, frontline plus I believe.

Could that be it?
>>
Could have just had a bad fright. If there was a loud noise outside, new person in the house, or something like that it could have just scared him. Is he exhibiting any other symptoms? Fast breathing, twitching, panting, dilated eyes, anything at all really?
>>
>>2127743
He just seems afraid of something.

He has hid from loud noises and stuff before but I haven't heard anything.

He's only 5
>>
>>2127748
Honestly, I don't think he needs to go to the vet unless the behavior persists. Something could have just startled him and he's hiding from it. Neighbor could have made a loud noise when you weren't paying attention and it freaked him out.
>>
You have ghost
Put line of salt in each doorway and around house
This traps ghost is section of house
When you have cornered ghost get spray bottle
Spray everything in ghost containment with water
Wait for ghost to dissolve
Return to normal life
>>
If he's still doing this tomorrow, do haul his ass to the vet. Cats usually only hide like that when something is very seriously wrong. If he chills out and is normal, then just figure cat is scaredy cat.
>>
Take that thread to /x/ man
>>
>>2127740
>Dyed red hair feminist wife
Anon...
>>
>>2127740
He's gonna die, op.
Congrats, now you can get a real pet.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.