[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /an/ I found 6 baby bunnies while I was raking the yard yesterday.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
Hey /an/ I found 6 baby bunnies while I was raking the yard yesterday. Maybe a week old, eyes open really active and jumpy. In an attempt to keep the local cats away from from I gathered them up and placed them in a box in my backyard. I checked the nesting area last in the night and the mother was hanging around.

I brought the litter back to the nest but they didnt want to stay in and all ran in different directions. I left them alone and figured the mother would handle it.

I come back in the morning and they are all huddled in the corner of the yard in plain sight. I have em in a box in the same spot I found them without access for them to get out. Later tonight Ill open the door of the box so the mother can come and feed them.

What else should I do? The nest is near a high traffic area next to the drive way and there are cats all over the neighborhood

TLDR Found baby rabbits wat do?
>>
>>2125852
Tbh, op, make rabbit stew. They're probably tender and delicious.
>>
>>2125852
They are grown enough to take care of themselves.
Let nature take its course or keep them as pets,and or give them to a Chinese restaurant.
>>
>>2125852
obvious thing would be to contact your local wildlife rescue if you're that worried about their safety. they'll take them off your hands and move them to a more appropriate spot
>>
>>2125864
This board is pure cancer. Every single board on 4chan is cancer and the total opposite of its intent. We need better moderation. /an/ is not the animal abuse and edgefaggotry board.
>>
>>2127353
Nothing wrong or edgy about making rabbit stew anon its literally the cycle of life
>>
File: 1457284910900.gif (3 MB, 384x225) Image search: [Google]
1457284910900.gif
3 MB, 384x225
bring them to your closest spca or wildlife sanctuary with a small donation
>>
>>2125852
Stop meddling around with wildlife. You didn't have to do that. You should have left them and just kept a close eye on them.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.