[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of my cats is freaking out and I'm hoping someone here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: question-mark.jpg (71 KB, 795x644) Image search: [Google]
question-mark.jpg
71 KB, 795x644
One of my cats is freaking out and I'm hoping someone here can give me some advice.

I have two cats, a Siamese and a tabby, both girls.

The Siamese got sick and I had to take her to the vet and leave her overnight. I brought her back and the tabby is freaking out. She keeps hissing, shooting and growling at her whenever she sees her, then runs away and hides. If I pick her up she does the same thing while whining and chattering and her tail is tucked up right underneath her body.

I called the vet and they tried to sell me some $40 calming vitamins, fuck that.

What are some things I can do to get the tabby okay with Siamese again?
>>
Spitting, not shooting. Also she only runs when the Siamese gets too close, otherwise she just watches her and keeps fussing.
>>
How long ago was the vet trip? Was it like yesterday or earlier today? If so, just give it time. Your Siamese probably smells weird so your tabby no longer recognises it
>>
>>2125179
It was the day before yesterday she went to the vet, she came home yesterday evening and she's still fussing and whining.

I had thought about giving her a bath but she's still slightly sick and on antibiotics, I didn't want to risk making it worse.

I've been spraying calming spray that I have from when I first got the Siamese around but it hasn't done anything.
>>
the tabby misses the siamese
>>
>>2125163
Rub the Siamese with a cloth. Get the Siamese scent ALLLLL over the cloth. Then rub the cloth ALLLL over the tabby. When the tabby smells like the Siamese, the Siamese will have less problems with the tabby.
>>
>>2126678
Oops, reverse the order of rubbing. You want the Siamese to smell like "home" to the tabby.
>>
File: eminem-espn-interview-face.jpg (36 KB, 422x337) Image search: [Google]
eminem-espn-interview-face.jpg
36 KB, 422x337
>>2125163
>I called the vet and they tried to sell me some $40 calming vitamins

What the fuck? Get a new vet.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.