[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A cat like this is in front of my house and something ate her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
A cat like this is in front of my house and something ate her right leg. Bones broken.

I dont have the strength to kill it and end her suffering...

But I am having second thoughts ...
>>
God damn it ... if dubs I end her suffering
>>
Just drop a heavy rock on its head, you wimp.
>>
Seriously, take her to the vet and maybe they can save her
>>
>>2124108
Just kill it or call animal control.
>>
>>2124108
Dont kill it.

I once heard the story of some mental guy saying "i was just putting it out of its misery, anyone would have done it."

Try to save it. Its the noble thing to do.
Weather or not it can be saved, is not a choice up to you.
>>
Take it to a vet. If it's a stray, some vets will put the animal down for free. Or call animal control.
>>
Call animal control and they'll save it if possible or put it down for free
>>
>I dont have the strength to kill it and end her suffering
See a doctor about your obvious iron deficiency.
>>
TIME TO END THIS SUFFERING
>>
>>2125960
just evaporate, you tryhard toilet bug.
>>
>>2124111
>trips
Do it op
>>
>>2124122
THIS

I fucking hate the
> "put it out of it's misery" meme

YOU should not have a say in if an animal should die or not.
>>
>>2127465
And yet you eat meat.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.