[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate to brushing a Shiba Inu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 736x490
Is this accurate to brushing a Shiba Inu?
>>
>>2121386
If you put off brushing your dog for a couple weeks during a coat blowing, yes. Also note that this applies to many breeds.
>>
It kinda looks they cut the fur, not just brushed it
>>
>>2121449
You could make a fucking pillow out of that
>>
It looks like hes shed another entire doge.
>>
>>2121556
Dodge pillows, stuffed with real Shiba Inu fur. Best business idea I've had in 2 hours.
>>
>>2121562
Fuck
Doge pillows
On mobile
>>
>>2121562
Build it, and they will come.
>>
>>2121573
You actually think this is a good idea?
>>
>>2121584

Etsy and facebook the fuck out of it.
>>
>>2121584
I guarantee at least 1 person will buy it.

And considering it might be rare, you may have a situation where it becomes a luxury item and mark of status for the rich, like the colour purple was.
>>
>>2121592
>>2121598
Sorry, got distracted on /k/
Now I just need to find someone with a Shiba Inu willing to give me its fur. That is going to be a super awkward conversation...
>>
This is obviously two different dogs, look at the coloring on the bridge of the nose
>>
>>2121716
Fuck, didn't notice that. I was looking for differences myself but figured the subtle differences might just be the lighting.
>>
>>2121716
Looks almost like someone colored in the nose with sharpie
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.