[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need help with vet payments and meds for Rescue Dog
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Gofundme2.jpg (1 MB, 1556x1108) Image search: [Google]
Gofundme2.jpg
1 MB, 1556x1108
This is Bailey, I rescued her from an awful environment. She was tied to a tree and left to die. I wanna keep her and nurse her back to health but I don't have the funds for it. I'd like to ask for help with the vet bills and meds for her. I spoke to a vet already but he couldn't do much cuz I don't have any money for it.
>>
>>2120295
you can't afford this dog, if you can't pay for it now how are you going ot do it in the future?
loan money from relatives instead of begging
>>
>>2120298
This. Give the dog to a no-kill rescue in your area so someone who has the funds to care for it will adopt.
>>
>>2120295
Give up the dog if you can't afford it. You will just be a no good begger for the rest of its life
>>
>flee

plz go
>>
If you are resorting to being for money, you better damn well have exhausted all off your other options, otherwise this is just sad.

If you really care for this dog,sell your shit. Like all of it. Everything except the absolute necessities you need to live. Anything less and youre not doing everything you can for this dog, which is understandable but at least you'd have to stop lying to yourself and others. I can see you already own a tripod and I assume a camera that goes with it, these items are a start.

While your in the process off seeking everything you can do without, spend every other moment you have not working by trying to find someone better off than you to take in this dog and it's financial burden.
>>
and fucking christ, it's flea not flee.
>>
hobos have dogs to get more money
>>
I know you rescued the dog because you meant well and wanted better for the dog, but this dog seems like she needs extra care and you sound like you aren't up to it financially. It would probably be best to give her to someone who can. 4chan isn't the place to look for handouts
>>
Fuck i just fill with anger at animal harm. Godspeed OP! Lovely eyes she has!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.