[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamnit /an/ This stupid ass fucking black racer is going to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1440706902532.jpg (46 KB, 720x477) Image search: [Google]
1440706902532.jpg
46 KB, 720x477
Goddamnit /an/
This stupid ass
fucking black racer
is going to die.
We've been raising chickens, and had just gotten a batch of 3 white leghorn chics. Well i come out to check on them, go into the enclosure, and see a few feathers on the floor, and a black racer sitting where they were. What is the most humane way to kill this asshole

>fuck you bobby i will kill your ass
>>
if your gonna be an ass since its your fault for not making the coop snakeproof(or as snakeproof as possible) just blow its head off, but know that it will more likely than not happen again
>>
>>2120244
It was snakeproof.
For a time.
As my shed was weathered, little holes formed in the floor, and in swooped the snake.
I plan on getting my .22, loading it with snakeshot, and headshotting the muthafugga.
Or would my Mosin not be overkill
>>
>>2120241
Generally, decapitation is the most prescribed way to put down a snake.
>>
How about you relocate it? Do not kill it because it was only acting on it's instincts.
>>
>>2120283
Tried mah nigga

i aint paying 40 fucking dollars for a trap. This fucker is going to die.
>>
All I'm saying is put it in a bucket, and dump it out in the woods on your way to work or something. You don't need to kill it, just remove it from your property.
>>
>>2120279
Will some snakeshot do the trick with a well placed headshot?

>need answers now, getting ready to go to sleep, this fucker dies in the morning
>>
>Killing local wildlife for your non native animals when you failed to protect them.
Sure man if killing it really makes you feel big for all your short comings
>>
>>2120299
no point man, just use a shovel

generally it's not a good idea to kill every snake in your yard because they eat the mice and bugs. you'll have critters and spider webs everywhere without them.

but it sounds like your chicks are whats attracting them in the first place, so I'd kill them if I were you
>>
Black racers don't eat chickens, so no, it was something else.
>>
>>2120310
I said chics
not hens or roosters
>>
>>2120241
>3 chicks
why? that's the weirdest number for chicks i've ever heard. if you buy 10 theres gonna be casualties and half will be roosters. that's the weirdest part of your story. also they are gonna fucking die if you have them with the grownups and no mother hen. chickens are assholes to the weak and babies are weak.
>>
>>2120241
Whack it with a shovel

Cheap and effective
>>
>>2120247

So you didn't properly maintain your enclosure, and are still too lazy to properly maintain it. So you're gonna kill this snake, and then in a few weeks when something else gets in you're going to spaz like a retard and kill it, and then when something else gets in a few weeks after that still spaz like a retard and on and on instead of just fixing and maintaining your coop. Okay.
>>
>>2120314
Yeah, but a racer still likely couldn't eat 3 chicks. Did it have a fuckhuge lump in it?

>>2120408
Also this. Just predatorproof your fucking coop.
>>
He's dead now

feels good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.