[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/ferret general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Ferret_2008.png (2 MB, 1614x941) Image search: [Google]
Ferret_2008.png
2 MB, 1614x941
Hello /an/, I was hoping to have a nice discourse on ferrets. you see i have been interested in owning a ferret for some time but never have, I have put in some research and think i have what it takes, but a discourse is always helpful
>>
File: cute-funny-ferrets-8__700.jpg (70 KB, 700x705) Image search: [Google]
cute-funny-ferrets-8__700.jpg
70 KB, 700x705
What do you want to know?
>>
>>2117458
is it true theyre akin to pups in their disposition? have you owned one before? if so how would you compare the level of work and care required to other pets
>>
They are quite playful like pups to the day they die. They require nearly as much attention and care as a puppy might as well. A lot more than a hamster or rat. They cost quite a bit to keep also.
>>
Rumors of ferrets biting for no reason are completely unfounded as well. I've had over ten ferrets and none have bit me to the point of drawing blood even once. Meanwhile, my cats have on more than just a few occasions.
>>
>>2117460
>>2117461
They're not very expensive long-term, except the vet and very high quality food. and I find them super easy to care for. Some people can't handle them but I don't understand why it is.

I always think that ferrets are easiest pets to me. They are so much energy but they sleep mostly of the time. And playtime is fun

>>2117462
I've only been bitten badly by baby ferrets. I picked one up at a pet store once and it latched onto my finger and shook it's head, I bled all over. The employees were horrified and couldn't believe I really thought he was cute and buy him as I was bleeding.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.