[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
COOLANT gsd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Interdasting.png (409 KB, 448x400) Image search: [Google]
Interdasting.png
409 KB, 448x400
Hi anons. 4 days ago I purchased a little puppy 4 mts old. Today as I was doing her daily exercise outside i saw it run under the porch. I went under to check why it would leave in such a hurry since it usually wants to play 24/7. When I went under porch, I saw her chewing her bone but also saw a coolant bottle. It was open and had a puddle of coolant next to it on the cement. The puddle was very green and it did not catch the puppy's attention. I tried looking around for a chewn bottle cap but could not find any. I have no idea how the bottle was opened. It had 0 chew marks. IDK what to do idk if the puppy drank some. She has been outside for 4 days with LOTS of energy. I know its fatal but I can't confirm whether she drank. ==((( I put some coolant on my fingers and put it around her nose to sniff but she did not try licking my hand. IDK if she drank any :(. I know its 100% fatal.
>>
Go to a fucking vet.
>>
>>2116246
Just return it to the store and get a new bottle. Tell them that's how it was when you bought. Works every time.

As far as the dead dog goes, you could try returning it too, but they kind of frown upon that I've found.
>>
>>2116251
>>2116253
I guess i could take her to vet to clean stomach but she could of drank it 4 days ago....GF BANK acount. Anyone know how much that costs?
>>
>>2116261
I am not going to lie to you, my understanding is that antifreeze poisoning would probably kill a puppy in hours.

CALL your vet and explain the situation. Most good vets will let you call and say what happens. If it is an honest one, they'll tell you to bring her in or not.
>>
>>2116268
yea no vets open right now will wait till tomorrow morning. Have been checking pup she still has alot of energy barking left and right....but she is a german shepherd so maybe she smart enough not to drink coolant idfk...RIP
>>
>>2116278
checked her today in morning she looks 100% normal. Alot of energy/appetite/ stool solid and black/ drinking normal/ pees/poop without pain idk if to shell out medical bills if she has nothing
>>
>>2116268
OP should have looked for a GOOD vet before this happened. Should have probably looked for a good vet (that they could afford) before even getting a puppy.
>>
>>2116512
Just took my puppy to vet 3 days ago. She was as healthy as a bull lol. I do not neglect her.
>>
It sounds like your dog did not drink it. If she did she would probably already be dead.

Do you have any shitty neighbors? They might not have liked all the barking or that there was a dog in general and put the coolant there to kill her
>>
>>2116557
I doubt they'd leave the bottle. When I'm clearing out the neighbourhood cats I just fill some saucers.
>>
>>2116557
Yea been checking every stool for the first sign of diarrhea and still nothing. No shitty neighbors just a shitty maid but i dont think she did it. Idk how a dog opens a coolant bottle lol.
>>
>>2116251
Stfu
>>
And next time, please don't put that shit on your fingers for the dog to lick YOU DUMBASS.
>>
>>2116611
no you know like when you waft things in science lab? That is what I did to see if it attracted her and she didn't go for it she went the opposite direction llol. Just finished exercising outside and she was running up and down in TX heat....
>>
UPDATE- She is still alive boys!!! Looks like she is going to make it :)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.