[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a weed that can a. Kill Grass b. Spread fast, and c.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: lots-of-grass.jpg (4 MB, 5174x3427) Image search: [Google]
lots-of-grass.jpg
4 MB, 5174x3427
What is a weed that can
a. Kill Grass
b. Spread fast, and
c. Grow fast
The place I work said to not walk in our grass. They want the grass to grow, as it is newly placed. I want to grow a weed there that will spread and kill the grass with it. (a) is the most important.
>>
any clinical psychologist can tell you the easiest way to kill grass is by not being such a fucking nutjob and toxic worker you piece of shit
>>
>>2114199
>i want to fuck up the hard labor of numerous blue-collar workers just so I can go "um, technically i'm stepping on the weeds"
Try making your own synthetic weeds in the garage.
Just get a fistful of dandelion seeds and put them in ten gallons of bleach. Then wait ten minutes and pour in ten gallons of ammonia. This will supercharge the weeds and make them wreck any pesky grass. Good luck!
>>
>someone hired OP despite his crippling mental disabilities
God damn equal opportunity laws.
>>
>>2114199
you could just up the dosage of bleach in your water cooler day by day, if you wanna fuck with your company. No need to harm the innocent grass.
>>
>>2114267
kek
>>
>>2114199
The landscapers would get blamed for weeds and dead grass. Do you know how fucking hard landscaping is? Do you really think they need that shit?

Also whereabouts are you on the autism spectrum?
>>
>>2114199
grow hemp
grow hemp, make the fibres into a rope and hang yourself you parasite
>>
There's no weed that kills grass. Weeds and grass compete for nutrients and sunlight, that's it. If you want to kill the grass, get some kind of herbicide. Again, weeds can grow where grass isn't, but they don't magically destroy grass in their wake.
>>
>>2114199
Boiling water works. Cover that bitch in dandelion seeds or throw massive amounts of salt all over it.
>>
Make an airtight chamber with a hose connecting it to a car's exhaust. Turn the car on and go inside the chamber
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.