[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was the CDC right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Is my baby rottie mix more prone to violent attacks? Or is it just the people who tend to get them are shit?
>>
>>2113784
obviously the cdc is correct

pull your head out of your ass
>>
I've never met a bad rottie or rottie mix.

Anyone claiming rotties are bad is the highest degree of a scare-mongering cunt.
>>
the CDC study you're referring to is full of holes, and I'm pretty sure they even stated on there that BSL would be inefficient to stop or even significantly reduce dog bites, and that a dog of any breed can exhibit aggressive behavior
>>
Spaying or neutering your dog reduces its risk to bite by a ton. Some massive percentage of dog bites are unneutered males.
>>
>>2113994
When people say "Oh my dog has aggression biting issues" the first thing I always ask is if the dog is neutered.
I think you can guess what the answer is most of the time.
>>
>>2113917
> I've never met a bad rottie
> must mean no rottie out there is bad, foolproof evidence
>>
>>2113817
She's mixed with a lab tho, does that help?
>>
>>2113990
What's bsl?
>>
>>2113994
She's a female. I'll have her spayed when she's old enough.
>>
>>2113817
Obviously the cdc takes into account the fact that 90% of the fucks who own rotties are violent nogs. That's why other guardian dogs not primarily owned by poor nigs, such as the great pyranese, have similar violent behavioral issues.
>>
>>2114038
Breed Specific Legislation. meaning laws that would very heavily restrict, or ban (and euthanize) breeds of dogs that are deemed dangerous by fuck knows who, considering only wacko organizations like PETA and dogsbite support such laws, along with media sheep. it's also incredibly expensive

the irony is that the study itself says BSL would be ineffective, yet it's so often misquoted by legislatures two are supporting BSL
>>
>>2113917
>anecdotal evidence is the only evidence I have and will ever need
>>2113784
Look your dog might be prone to it, but if you train her every day and socialize her properly then she'll be fine(or at least less prone than the average). Again dogs get bored easily, so if you can't provide an environment that's stimulating enough they'll find their own. Good luck. For what it's worth I think they are beautiful as puppies and majestic as adults.
>>
>>2114039
>spayin/nuetering your dogfriend
I bet you are going to mutilate your wifes sons genitals too..
>>
>>2113917
Same, yet I know a lot of people who hate them. Maybe they just aren't popular anymore.
On that same note, I hate GSDs. I've never met a 'good' one and Ive met a lot.
>>
File: image.png (249 KB, 335x525) Image search: [Google]
image.png
249 KB, 335x525
>>2114168
>tfw the anthropomorphizing moron shows up
>>
>>2113784
Only a sith deals in absolutes

I've met rotts/pitts/whatever breed is feared that are either assholes or cuddlebugs. There are a variety of factors, and while genetics is one of them, ownership and history of abuse are huge.

Nothing is black and white OP, stop looking for those kind of answers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.