[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Plant Identification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 0501161615.jpg (876 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
0501161615.jpg
876 KB, 2240x1344
Hey guys

Just wondering what this is. Beautiful flower. Making my allergies go BANANAS

California bay area if that matters. Don't think it is native.

Can take more pics
>>
File: 0501161615a.jpg (885 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
0501161615a.jpg
885 KB, 2240x1344
Also why don't we have a board for plants and gardening?
>>
>>2113289

Hollyhock
>>
>>2113291
We do. This is it. It's also the animal and everything nature board. We're just a happy little family here, friend.
>>
>>2111883
It's on the front page.
with your thread,
on a very slow board.
>>
>/plant/ general on page one
>still posts shit like this as a standalone thread
>>
>>2113349
general threads are bullshit and you're a garbage person.
>>
>>2113354
>general threads are bullshit
Yeah, which is why a lot of people go onto them to ask for help and advice right?
>You're a garbage person
Welcome to 4chan, I'll be your guide
>>
>>2113357
>Yeah, which is why a lot of people go onto them to ask for help and advice right?
people do a lot of shit if they get told they should.
>Welcome to 4chan, I'll be your guide
I've been here much longer than the campaign for general threads started and I think it was better before. if nothing else you didn't shitpost in random threads that OP had failed to follow a secret rule.
>>
>>2113363
>if they get told they should
They don't get told, they just go to the generals for help on their own. That's the damn point of the generals. That way there aren't a whole bunch of "help id this doggo" or "what plant are this?" threads floating around
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.