[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My Bolognese never seems to show an interest in most things around
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
My Bolognese never seems to show an interest in most things around her. She's not really that active and only rarely in the mood to play, and when my other two doggos are playing, 80% of the time she just sits to the side, and seems to prefer chewing bones instead. I know some dogs are more introverted then others, and it's probably placebo, but she seems sort of depressed almost. Any advice?
>>
your bolognese shouldn't be on the side, you should put it on your pasta. it also shouldn't have bones in it.
>>
>image.jpg
>>
>>2112217
>implying I'd bother sending my photo to my computer instead of just snapping a picture of my dog immediately

Also, she's quite a bit smaller than the other two, so she tends to get pushed around a bit. Is there anything I can do make her feel more comfortable/happy?
>>
>>2112207
Does she still show excitement or interest for her favorite treats?

Maybe she just needs some mental stimulation. Have you tried those treat dispensing toys or dog puzzles like kong wobblers?
>>
>>2112600
She has an interest in treats, but those toys and puzzles aren't able to keep her interested very long. What are some other good ways to mentally stimulate a pupper? I've read that this species is supposed to be kind of active, so I'm not sure why she isn't.

She also hates being a lapdog, if that adds anything. Very independent usually.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.