[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help /an/ i fucked up i fucked up i fucked up My roommate has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: download (8).jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
download (8).jpg
9 KB, 259x194
Help /an/ i fucked up i fucked up i fucked up

My roommate has a cat and i never liked it ever since he brought it

today it clawed my arm and i got out of control and i grabbed it and threw it across the room
now its bleeding a little from its mouth

I treated the wound and stopped the bleeding.

Is the cat going to be okay? he is coming back after tomorrow
i can't believe what i fucking did im such a fucking dumbas
>>
>>2111761
dude try taking it to the vet?
thats honestly all i can say. it might have internal issues now or something.
>>
>>2111761
Suck it up and take it to a vet. You should consider anger control lessons and/or a therapist for yourself if you get that out of control, that's not normal or okay.
>>
>>2111763
How much is the vet gonna cost me?
>>
>>2111767
Depends on the vet and what's wrong with the cat. Most have payment plans if you really can't afford it outright. You caused this, you need to fix it to the best of your ability.
>>
File: 1457727006153.jpg (73 KB, 640x440) Image search: [Google]
1457727006153.jpg
73 KB, 640x440
>>2111761
>>
>>2111771
It's not a fucking bait not everything is bait
>>
>>2111761
The blood was definitely coming from a wound inside its mouth? Should be fine, keep an eye on the cat. If you're not sure, you need to take him to the vet. We can't tell you how much it will cost because we don't know what, if anything is wrong with the cat. You should take this as a warning though and figure out your anger issues.
>>
>>2111775
Its fucking bait mate, come on. Seen this thread a million times.

>thew my sisters hamster at a wall and killed it lol
>threw my cousens guinea pig at wall and broke its neck
>threw puppy at wall, bleeding from some orifce
>et cetera
>>
>>2111781
You know that does actually happen to people right? 4chan attracts an odd crowd.
>>
>>2111781
>Seen this thread a million times
where?
I've been lurking /an/ all day every day for years and I've never seen this bait before.
>>
>>2111782
It also attracts retards like flies to shit. Even if OP dosen't lie, what the fuck should /an/ do and why should it care.
>>
>>2111780
You don't know how much i'm in relief right now, but i'm still shaking, i tried moving it's jaw and it seems fine. So it's probably just like you said, just a wound inside the mouth.

Fuckin hell so it's anger issues huh.
What do i say to my roommate now? or how can i be sure this is never going to happen again?
>>
>>2111786
it's pretty simple, stop throwing other people's animals at stuff.

when you're about to throw someone's animal at something, take a moment and stop.

this is a skill most people master by the age of 3, but better late than never.
>>
>>2111786
You know yourself better than some randos on 4chan. Have you been around animals much? Just remember that it isn't okay to use force against something weaker than you. It's okay to seek help especially if this is something you feel like you can't control, because it will come up again. Maybe for you it was just a reflex and you didn't intend to do it, but keep in mind that it isn't acceptable.

Don't be afraid of the cat, they are stupid and it'll probably forget. Be nice to it. Tell your roommate about it if you think they won't blow up at you, tell them you can't have the cat around if you feel it's an issue.
>>
>>2111796
Thank you so much for being so understanding of this situation i really appreciate it. i will try my best to never do this again and seek help
>>
>>2111786
Targeting violence at those weaker than you is troublesome. There's a definite link between animal cruelty and serial killers, most started out abusing animals. Abusive people also often target their children's or partner's animals, so here's also a clear link between animal abuse and child abuse and domestic violence

Now, I'm NOT suggesting in any way that you are a serial killer or abuser or are going to become one or anything like that, just stating abusing animals is not a healthy trait or something to take lightly.
>>
>>2111761
Throw it down the river, fucking cats. Then start copying "Lost" issues from a photo you might have, and post them around, make up a whole story how you came and he wasnt around. fuck it.
>>
>>2111761
You might actually be autistic. Like, real autism, not 4chan spaghetti autism.
>>
>>2111761
You're the worst fucking shit I've seen on here.
>Hurr durr I am a retard that probably visits k and b
>waste of air
>probably 110 pounds
>hurr durr anger issues
>poor catto scratched me
>I throw it at wall
>internally bleeds
If this isn't bait then gg
>>
>>2111761
Update : i tried giving the cat a treat but she just pushes it...........which means i have to take it to the vet....will i be arrested if they found out i threw it? cause if that's the case then i'm definitely not taking it to the vet
>>
>>2112117
Taking it to the vet is your best option now. Say you were making food in the kitchen then the cat was behind you and you didn't see it and accidently hit it with your foot now it's injured. Vet will be costly it there is anything wrong with it but it would be the best option considering how you hurt the poor thing.
>>
>>2111761
You fucked up the moment you moved in with someone who has a cat.
>>
I lost a pvp match and someone tbagged me so I grabbed my cat by the neck and threw her. I have problems.
>>
>>2111761
I hope the cat is okay. Op can go fuck himself tho. Good anime taste tho.
>>
kill yourself OP. actually, tell your roommate you could have killed his pet behind his back. hopefully he'll kill you instead
>>
1. If I were your roommate, I would beat your fucking ass.
2. Take it to the vet. Don't ask how much it costs. You did this. Man the fuck up and accept responsibility.
>>
>>2111800
I don't think he's operating in that psychological spectrum. He got angry at something that attacked him and acted in self-defense, he's not acting predatory like some psychopath.
>>
>>2113104
1 dick move =/= psychopathy

It needs to be a pattern of behavior.
Also OP obviously feels bad about it, so thats a major criterion out
>>
>>2112796
you need to not have a fucking cat
get help
>>
>>2113104
a cat scratching you is not cause to grab it and throw it across the room so hard it internally bleeds. i could see maybe hitting it once as an instinctual self-defense reaction but grabbing and throwing is out of proportion to what happened. i don't agree with that anon about it being psychopathy, but it shows clear anger issues here, because it wasn't a "get away from the danger type" reaction.
>>
>>2112972
Lmao no you wouldnt.
>>
Relax OP, cats are hardy creatures, a little blood from its mouth isn't reason enough to panic.

And of course it is sceptical of getting a treat from you since you just threw it across the room.

Do not tell your roommate about it, he will just freak out and call you an animal abuser.

Also, get a hold of your anger. Control yourself. If the cat had been seriously injured you would have been in a lot of trouble.
>>
>>2113302

I don't think you live in normal society.

Stop pretending to be a psychologist. People get pissed off and OP has clearly very little emotional attachment to the cat.
>>
>>2113344
it's not normal to hurt animals even if you're pissed at them, sorry anon. i don't know if you grew up in some rural backwater or what, but it's not.
>>
>>2113325
this

and his advice applies to you too
>>2113572
Get a hold of your anger. Control yourself.

Having an impulse reaction to something attacking you is normal. I swear, people shrug at videos of men getting beheaded but break down at a cat being slapped. Well I guess 4chan has always been like that.
>>
>>2111761
Take it to the vet, you caused this.
>>
autism overload much?
>>
File: succ.png (115 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
succ.png
115 KB, 250x186
2nd update : The cat is fine, she can eat and can move her jaw, lick her self, eat food etc.

Told my roommate that i was playing with the cat and she flinched and fell on her jaw and started bleeding, he said whatever she'll be fine in a couple of days.

I've known my roommate longer than before he got the cat, so he isn't going go super saiyan like i did with the cat.

I guess we all learned something today, that controlling your anger can help you avoid a lot of problems.
And yes i think i have autism.
>>
kys you fucking spastic
>>
>>2113601
>slapped
If it sustained internal, possibly lethal injuries from it, it's on a level close to that of beheadings.

I should probably mention that I don't "shrug" at beheadings, and I doubt that many people on the board do so, either. This isn't /b/.
>>
>>2111761
Should teach that stupid cat a lesson not to attack humans or other large animals it can't handle.
Call your roommate and take the cat to the vet if he agrees to pay for it.
>>
>>2111761
don't be a pussy, the cat was stupid

fucking reddit culture got people afraid to show animals who's boss 'YOU MONSTER HOW COULD YOU HORRIBLY ABUSE SUCH A PERFECT, FLAWLESS, BEAUTIFUL LITTLE CREATURE'

cats are dicks. they could use more of this
>>
>>2111802
I'm considering this m'self. my orange cat is honestly the most appalling piece of shit I've ever met, that includes humans i've met
>>
>>2113601
Throwing against a wall is not the same thing as slapping, you dumb fucker.
>>
>>2115173
i despise reddit culture as well. To be honest i wasn't afraid that the cat would die or its "hurt" i was only afraid that my roommate would get mad at me, but he turned out pretty chill.

There was a feral cat liked me and can sit close to me, one day she scratched me when i tried giving it food, kicked that fucker like a football and now runs away when she spots me from a mile.

I love cats, cats that are friendly, but the assholes who don't appreciate what you do to them are as good as ants for me
>>
>>2115312
If you did it to one of mine I would have beat the shit out of you

You guys know cats aren't assholes in purpose? They're cats doing cat things not out to ruin your life, they don't know better
>>
>>2115314
You know people aren't assholes in purpose? They're people doing people things not out to ruin cat lives, they don't know better
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.