[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live near dad's house >he got a new pupper recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1456014317971.jpg (26 KB, 498x412) Image search: [Google]
1456014317971.jpg
26 KB, 498x412
>live near dad's house
>he got a new pupper recently because he's stupid
>everyone who lives with him is too lazy to do anything with it
>whenever I visit it gets super excited, probably because I'm not old or unhealthy, and keeps trying to play with me
>have no idea what to do in that situation, it doesn't let me pet it, just hops around and barks and licks my hand and stuff

What do you even do when a dog wants to play like that? Chase it? Grab it? I always end up just sort of standing there awkwardly and then going about my business. Pic vaguely related.
>>
>>2111378
Take your hand
Move it to your thigh
Slowly lean in towards the dog
And bark loudly
>>
>get on hands and knees
>charge and headbutt dog

It's really easy to mimic how dogs play with each other. He'll playbite your neck and you'll try to push him into a wall, it's great fun.

Just don't do it with a pitbull, they'll draw blood or ruin clothing.
>>
>>2111385
I kek'd during lecture and the prof gave me a weird look, asshole
>>
>>2111394
It's not a joke m8 that's how I play with my dog, too
>>
>>2111378
pinch it by the neck hard, lift it up and bark in is face until it calms down. If that doesn't work, bite its ear.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.