[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My kitten is dying, he's not drinking, his breath is 45
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: ssssssssssssssssss.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
ssssssssssssssssss.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
My kitten is dying, he's not drinking, his breath is 45 breaths a minute, he doesn't want to sleep on a warm/soft surface, he is wheezing in his sleep, and is very skinny. What do I do to help him?
>>
Please, I need help.
>>
Take

Him

To

The

Vet
>>
>>2110204
Humane euthanasia is the last nice thing a person can do for their pet.
>>
File: Top-Vet-Tools-V2.jpg (195 KB, 740x493) Image search: [Google]
Top-Vet-Tools-V2.jpg
195 KB, 740x493
if only there was a place to take sick animals to
>>
look how happy this dog is, look at it
>>
>>2110228

sadly there isnt, posting to/an is the only hope
>>
Good thing all of us here are licensed veterinarians
>>
Vet please.

In the meantime, any other symptoms? Discharge from nose/eyes, lethargy...? How long has this been going on?
>>
>>2110230
All I see is that somebody photoshopped the shit out of her skin but lacked the confidence to fix anything too close to her nose. It's fucking unprofessional.
>>
>>2110243

how do you know that dog is a girl?
>>
>>2110204

You're seriously asking this? Like it's some enigma of the century? What do you fucking think you do? Hint: "Go to 4chan for advice" is not the correct answer.
>>
I wonder why people post stuff like this? What kind of response are you looking for?
>This is normal for cats and your kitten is perfectly fine. No need to seek out the medical care you should be able to afford if you own a pet ^^
>>
>>2110204
>-1 Fluff Cunt
Probably for the best desu. Cats are a problem pretty much everywhere
>>
Take it to the vet....good luck
>>
>>2110233
>sadly there isnt, posting to/an is the only hope

I dont understand. Your region does not have a vet?

You will have to elaborate some. I hope it will recover soon. If you cant get a vet, find someone there who can get you to one.
>>
File: 20110804.gif (307 KB, 576x3055) Image search: [Google]
20110804.gif
307 KB, 576x3055
>>
Drown it
>>
>>2110353
In Canada Winter Chan keeps down our feral cat population

Feral dogs however ..
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.