[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cats are awful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: cat-spraying-300x262.jpg (24 KB, 300x262) Image search: [Google]
cat-spraying-300x262.jpg
24 KB, 300x262
Why do people get cats as pets, /an/? Literally every cat owner I've encountered can't keep their house or personal belongings from WREAKING of cat piss.
I'll always get a small whiff of cat-stench from the cat-owning customers but then as soon as I enter into a customer's home--I immediately know they own cats without even needing to see one. It's absolutely awful and completely outside the universe of stench that one can "get used to"... except cat owners, something about their pseudo-masochism draws them to the fetid aroma.
Its gotten so bad in some people's houses that I've had to drop my work, just to go outside, and vomit. This has happened so much that I WILL NOT do any work in a house that I consider vomit-tier anymore and I have no problems telling customers exactly why.
>inb4 nuh-uh, fegget, awtitstick, j00, i into cats n my house dont smell.
To you it doesn't because you're mentally ill. You just can't hide it and I don't care how clean you think you are, cat-owners; your house smells like cat piss, so do you, and it's disgusting.
>>
stopped at wreaking
>>
Ok
>>
>>2109466
>Why do people get dogs as pets, /an/? Literally every dog owner I've encountered can't keep their house or neighborhood from WREAKING of dog shit.
>I'll always get a small whiff of dog-stench from the dog-owning customers but then as soon as I enter into a customer's home--I immediately know they own dogs shittinh outside without even needing to see one. It's absolutely awful and completely outside the universe of piles of shit that one can "get used to"... except dog owners, something about their pseudo-masochism draws them to the fetid shitpiles.
>Its gotten so bad in some people's houses that I've had to drop my work, just to go inside, and vomit. This has happened so much that I WILL NOT do any work in a neighborhood that I consider vomit-tier anymore and I have no problems telling customers exactly why.
>>inb4 nuh-uh, fegget, awtitstick, j00, i into dogs n my neighborhood dont smell.
>To you it doesn't because you're mentally ill. You just can't hide it and I don't care how clean you think you are, dog-owners; your entire neighborhood smells like dog shit, so do you, and it's disgusting.
>>
File: chisaysoyou.jpg (64 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
chisaysoyou.jpg
64 KB, 253x253
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!!!

Chill out.
>>
>>2109466
OP here.
They're practically vermin. My buddy hired a guy to clear out a property he purchased. A modest little house with one tiny detail: previous tenant was a cat-lady.
Guess what was found?
>Carpeting, not throw rugs, CARPETING was laid right atop a layer of cat shit on what seemed like the entire floor.
>The parts of the floor with floorboards were practically rotted with cat piss.
> 16 dead cats.
Not to mention all the other things cat- piss soaked
Needless to say, it took 3 months before his wife would let them move in there and she wasn't being dramatic. It took 3 months to find and remove everything that wreaked of cat piss.
>>
>>2109466
>Why do people smoke cigarettes, /an/? Literally every smoker I've encountered can't keep their house or personal belongings from WREAKING of tabacco smoke.
>I'll always get a small whiff of tabacco-stench from the cigarette-smokinging customers but then as soon as I enter into a customer's home--I immediately know they smoke cigarettes without even needing to see one. It's absolutely awful and completely outside the universe of stench that one can "get used to"... except cigarette smokers, something about their pseudo-masochism draws them to the fetid aroma.
>Its gotten so bad in some people's houses that I've had to drop my work, just to go outside, and vomit. This has happened so much that I WILL NOT do any work in a house that I consider vomit-tier anymore and I have no problems telling customers exactly why.
>>inb4 nuh-uh, fegget, awtitstick, j00, i into smokin n my house dont smell.
>To you it doesn't because you're mentally ill. You just can't hide it and I don't care how clean you think you are, cigarette-smokers; your house smells like ash tray, so do you, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>2109471
>>2109470
>>2109467
>>2109472
>Triggered

Hurts when I describe your situation so perfectly?
>>
What is it that you even do for a living? Why are you on /an/ complaining that you don't have the stomach to do your own fucking job? If I were your boss I'd fire you.

Also, it's spelled "reek" if you mean "smells bad." Spell check isn't catching "wreak" for you because it's a separate word that means "to inflict." You look like a retard that failed 6th grade vocabulary.
>>
>>2109471
>>2109477
>autism speaks
>>/r9k/
Plenty of my customers that own dogs, smoke, or whatever other retarded inverse example you can shit out don't stink.
Cat owners? Always.
>>
File: keep it in mind.jpg (14 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
keep it in mind.jpg
14 KB, 255x255
>>2109478
>>
>>2109480
>seems you've got a typo, haha i almost had to have a legitimate point
>autism speaks
>if i were your boss
But you're not, faggot, I'm my boss.
>>
>Why do people shitpost, /an/? Literally every shitposter I've encountered can't keep their house or personal belongings from WREAKING of bullshit.
>I'll always get a small whiff of bait-stench from the shitposting customers but then as soon as I enter into a customer's home--I immediately know they shitpost without even needing to see one. It's absolutely awful and completely outside the universe of stench that one can "get used to"... except shitposters, something about their pseudo-masochism draws them to the fetid aroma.
>Its gotten so bad in some people's houses that I've had to drop my work, just to go outside, and vomit. This has happened so much that I WILL NOT do any work in a house that I consider vomit-tier anymore and I have no problems telling customers exactly why.
>>inb4 nuh-uh, fegget, awtitstick, j00, i into shitposting n my house dont smell.
>To you it doesn't because you're mentally ill. You just can't hide it and I don't care how clean you think you are, shitposters; your house smells like bullshit, so do you, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>2109483
Have you ever considered that, much like how people have different preferences in taste, others have different reactions to smells? You are just bitching that you happen to dislike something more strongly than others who can tolerate it. Nobody gives a fuck about your opinion. Maybe I dislike the smell of, say, pomegranates, but I wouldn't pass up a day at my job and throw a tantrum on /ck/ about it and insist no one should ever eat pomegranates.
>>
>>2109478

>Literally throws a rant about cat owners
>Accuses other people of being triggered.

I almost had an orgasm.
>>
>>2109492
>hurrrrr here's a compellingly stupid argument
Pomegranates don't shit and piss everywhere, you dumb cunt.
And i pass customers, autismo, not work. L2read.
>>
>>2109488
Well then you're doing a shitty job of running a business.

Please come up with a better insult than "muh autism" it's getting boring.

It's not a typo when you insert a letters that in no way should be there by messing up the keys, it's a straight misspelling and it's clear you just never bothered to learn how to spell the word properly when you fuck it up several times.
>>
>>2109495
Did I start by saying cats don't bother me? Nope. I'm throughly triggered and thar should've been obvious but I apparently needed to spoon feed you.
Did these people address the fact that cat owners and their homes always smell of cat-piss? Nope. They got triggered. Had to spoonfeed you that too.
>>
>>2109488
I still don't know what service you provide your customers with, so I'm unclear exactly what it is you're complaining about. Perhaps you should consider a line of work that doesn't require you to enter other people's homes, if you can't handle how they keep their private homes that you don't have to go in.
>>
File: laughingmikadocropped.jpg (40 KB, 278x222) Image search: [Google]
laughingmikadocropped.jpg
40 KB, 278x222
>>2109501
>I'm throughly triggered
This made my day
>>
Why do people get birds as pets, /an/? Literally every bird owner I've encountered can't keep their house or personal belongings from WREAKING of bird shit.
I'll always get a small whiff of bird-stench from the bird-owning customers but then as soon as I enter into a customer's home--I immediately know they own birds without even needing to see one. It's absolutely awful and completely outside the universe of stench that one can "get used to"... except bird owners, something about their pseudo-masochism draws them to the fetid aroma.
Its gotten so bad in some people's houses that I've had to drop my work, just to go outside, and vomit. This has happened so much that I WILL NOT do any work in a house that I consider vomit-tier anymore and I have no problems telling customers exactly why.
>inb4 nuh-uh, fegget, awtitstick, j00, i into birds n my house dont smell.
To you it doesn't because you're mentally ill. You just can't hide it and I don't care how clean you think you are, bird-owners; your house smells like bird shit, so do you, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>2109497
>what's phone?
>what's swype input?
It's cute that you're still stuck on it though. Which is why I'm calling you autistic; because you clearly understood what was intended but got stuck right there lol
>>
>>2109475
I do have to agree that cat hoarding and lack of hygiene is bullshit. It's a very unfortunate situation for the cats as well as professionals that have to clean it up after the fact.
>>
Why do people get niggers as house slaves, /an/? Literally every slave owner I've encountered can't keep their house or personal belongings from WREAKING of hood boogers.
I'll always get a small whiff of coon-stench from the slave-owning customers but then as soon as I enter into a customer's home--I immediately know they own house niggers without even needing to see one. It's absolutely awful and completely outside the universe of stench that one can "get used to"... except slave owners, something about their pseudo-masochism draws them to the fetid aroma.
>inb4 nuh-uh, fegget, awtitstick, j00, i into nigger slaves n my house dont smell.
To you it doesn't because you're mentally ill. You just can't hide it and I don't care how clean you think you are, slave-owners; your house smells like jungle bunnies, so do you, and it's disgusting.
>>
>>2109503
See
>>2109503
>>
>>2109502
>perhaps you should consider a line of work that doesn't require you to enter other people's homes, if you can't handle how they keep their private homes that you don't have to go in.
Didn't I already say that i won't and don't?
>>
>>2109508
This is the only compelling argument you've presented but too bad slavery was abolished.
>>
>>2109512
Then why are you in these houses? And why do you specify these people as "customers?" Through all the raging, whatever the fuck it is you're trying to talk about is getting muddled.
>>
>>2109503
See
>>2109506
Fix'd
>>
>>2109517
>missing the point

You are dense.
>>
>>2109516
I'm on an, m8, ranting about cats, the owners thereof, and why their house always smells like cat piss.
>>
>>2109520
>i posted a word with a pichur u should understand me now
Do you order using charades when you go out to eat too?
I don't know you so obviously I don't understand whatever bullshit point you're obviously incapable of articulating.
>>
Why do people play Sonic, /an/? Literally every Sonic player I've encountered can't keep their house or personal belongings from WREAKING of autism.
I'll always get a small whiff of aspie-stench from the Sonic playing customers but then as soon as I enter into a customer's home--I immediately know they are Sonic fans without even needing to see one. It's absolutely awful and completely outside the universe of stench that one can "get used to"... except Sonic fans, something about their pseudo-masochism draws them to the fetid aroma.
>inb4 nuh-uh, fegget, awtitstick, j00, i into sanic n my house dont smell.
To you it doesn't because you're mentally ill. You just can't hide it and I don't care how clean you think you are, Sonic fans; your house smells like autism, so do you, and it's disgusting.
>>
They're bad owners and house cleaners. if your pet is still shitting and pissing in the house then it hasn't been trained properply. If im able to keep my 3 pigs indoors and keep my house smelling nice and your not able to keep your house stink free when you have just 1 or 2 cats or dogs then you have failed miserably.
>>
>>2109527
Honestly this is taking you a lot of time to do. Shitposting shouldn't take so much time, anon, then it's work.
>>
>>2109532
The thing is, he's determined to.

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THE FUCK TRAIN!
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 400x400
why is anime so shit?
>>
>>2109528
I'll admit, people that clean daily usually don't stink like cat piss.
I can even tolerate it at lower intensity. I won't just outright leave a customer's home because of an aroma, that'd be stupid, but it really can and often does reach a level of nastiness that it's dizzying.
>>
>>2109535
There you go, anon. That's better.
>>
it's not autism awareness day yet, please stop
>>
>>2109539
>>2109532
>>2109514
>assuming everyone in the thread besides OP is the same person

You just keep coming off more stupid.
>>
>>2109532
I did the niggers one and only the niggers one. Because I think niggers smell bad
>>
>>2109635
I just did the cigarette one. It's almost like /an/ is more than one person.
>>
File: nosrevi-nella.jpg (44 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
nosrevi-nella.jpg
44 KB, 600x361
Anybody tell you that they smell cat piss, if my tenants say they smell cat piss, and y'all smell it, then that's that. I mean, I might've had one cat piss here this year. But if somebody say, 'This place smells like cat piss', it could be ONE cat piss. Out of all the cleaning I do here, that's enough. If I can't clean the cat piss, I can't clean the cat piss, if it stinks, it stinks. Simple as that. But it's not about that, it's not about that AT ALL. But it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up, we're just talkin' about cat piss. We sittin' in here, I'm supposed to be this building's landlord, and we're in here talkin' about cat piss! I mean listen, we're talkin' about CAT PISS. Not a stain, not a stain, not a stain, we're talkin' about CAT PISS! Not a stain. Not the stain that I go out and buy product for, and clean every stain like it's my last. Not THOSE stains, we're talkin' about CAT PISS, man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talkin' about cat piss!

I know I'm supposed to clean it, I know I'm supposed to keep a high standard. I know that. And I'm not shovin' it aside, like it don't mean anything. I know it's disgusting, I do, I honestly do. But we're talkin' about CAT PISS, man! What are we talkin' about?! Cat piss?! We're talkin' about cat piss, man! We're talkin' about cat piss! We're talkin' about CAT PISS! We ain't talkin' about the stains, we're talkin' about cat piss, man! When you come into this building, and you don't see no stains, you don't see no stains, do you? You see everything is clean, right? But we're talkin' about cat piss right now!

How the hell can I rent my building out smellin' like CAT PISS?
>>
>>2109466
>"Mom, I posted it again!"

I'm sorry that you tried to play with a cat as if it were a dog and it scratched as a kid. But it's time to grow up.
>>
>>2109488
Your companh must run great. Also, boss, one of your employees is a faggot.
>>
>>2109516
Op is probably a male whore who goes around to customers houses and dresses up in a furry cat outfit to get his asshole filled. Must be something like that since OP doesnt wanna talk about that and obsesses about cat piss.
>>
Let cat outside to piss. Problem solved.
>>
>>2109849
or buy a litterbox

it is almost as if /an/ forgot those exist
and put it in a place with an air current, never had problems with any smell despite having a fat maine coon
>>
I'm with OP on this one, even if it is the Internet, and cats are everyone's favorite stinky pet. Cats reek. A car that doesn't piss and shit in a litterbox has something wrong with it, because cats are usually clean animals. Or what if the owners just never bother to clean the litterboxes? Hurts to know that people can fail that bad. Doesn't take a lot of effort to scoop poop and pee clumps into a bag every morning and then dispose of it.

How do you fail at taking care of a cat so bad that it makes the entire house reek? So lazy
>>
File: image.png (422 KB, 597x412) Image search: [Google]
image.png
422 KB, 597x412
>>2110275
Oops it changed one cat to car
>>
cats are literally the only mammal i actively dislike
>>
>>2109466

Of all the things you could insult cats about, you choose to target irresponsible cat owners and their inability to clean a house (or litterbox). You're making us real cat-haters look bad.
>>
>>2110275
I've met plenty of owners that are so lazy they can't bother to clean their litter boxes. I have one cat and two boxes, and clean them twice a day. People that have visited have mentioned how nice my house smells even though one of my litter boxes is in the entry hallway. Pretty amazing what actually taking care of your pets can do
>>
>>2109466
Honestly im thinking of getting rid of my cat. After 3 years im sick of being constantly nervous and afraid that my cat is going to piss or shit on my bed or my cloths or my couch or who knows.
>>
File: deanception.jpg (33 KB, 294x273) Image search: [Google]
deanception.jpg
33 KB, 294x273
>>2109483
>smokers not smelling

In what universe?
>>
>>2112026
Best to go talk go a shrink then cause the problem isn't with the cat.. Also, if u have issues like that;please refrain from getting pets. It makes me feel sad for the animals.
>>
op is right.. cats reek and are disgusting

the dirtiest of the dirty cat owners carry that smell around with them but unless you're dumping all the litter out and taking it outside to the trash and cleaning the box out with bleach and then taking a shower every single time your cat pisses or shits.. you and your house smells

my friends and family with cats get all offended and butthurt that i don't visit them or eat their food or whatever because they let their nasty reeking animals walk all over the counters and tables and it literally makes me vomit
>>
Jokes on you. I smell like ferrets and butterscotch
>>
>>2109466
Pretty much any animal has some smell, especially if you don't clean it often enough. The only time when I've had trouble with cat piss though is an elderly arthritic female who had trouble getting in to her litter box, and my idiot ex. Our cat at the time developed a habit of avoiding the litterbox, after he "forgot" to clean her tray on more then one occasion. I eventually managed to break this habit, just by keeping the tray clean, keeping an eye on her and lots of scrubbing. Within a fornight of me moving out he'd undone all of this. Wouldn't clean the tray for days, and just sat in his pants glued to start trek while she pissed over everything. Last time I went to pick up my belongings the house made my eyes water, and there was shit in the hallway. He also smoked in the house, so you can imagine that delicious combo. Otherwise if you keep the tray clean (scoop that poop and replace daily) and use the right litter, there shouldn't be an issue. Sounds like you're just a whiney little bitch OP, or all your clients are filthy bastards. Have fun losing work.

>>2112030
Can confirm. Smoke outside, but the smell comes with you on your clothes. Should quit, I know I am human filth.
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.