[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys any good at identifying plants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: coctas.png (606 KB, 776x381) Image search: [Google]
coctas.png
606 KB, 776x381
You guys any good at identifying plants?
>>
those are probably cacti
>>
>>2108506
thank you anon

These cactus identification sites are really hard to navigate, and so many of them look so similar. I saw something called 'Coryphantha pusilliflora' which looks kinda like the middle one, but I'm still pretty sure it's wrong.
>>
>>2108505
>Left
zombie fingers cactus

>Middle
the most dangerous buttplug cactus

>Right
spikes with spikes cactus
>>
>>2108506
cactuses
>>
>>2108536
i thought it was cactum
>>
>>2108546
its cactuses
>>
>>2108549
and not cacta?
>>
>>2108506
>>2108536
It's both.

Cactus is a latin word. 'i' is a latin suffix. Cactuses is an english translation. Both are correct.
>>
God damn there are so many obscure types of cacti that all look exactly the same, how the fuck do botanists figure this shit out
>>
File: allen-iverson.jpg (29 KB, 600x361) Image search: [Google]
allen-iverson.jpg
29 KB, 600x361
Anybody tell you that I don't water the cactus, if my mates say I missed the cactus, and y'all hear it, then that's that. I mean, I might've missed one cactus this year. But if somebody say, 'He doesn't water the cactus', it could be ONE cactus. Out of all the plants that are here, that's enough. If I can't water the cactus, I can't water the cactus, I mean come on, those damn things hurt. Simple as that. But it's not about that, it's not about that AT ALL. But it's easy to talk about, it's easy to sum it up, we're just talkin' about cactus. We sittin' in here, I'm supposed to be the plant caretaker, and we're in here talkin' about cactus! I mean listen, we're talkin' about CACTUS. Not the fern, not the flowers, not the herbs, we're talkin' about CACTUS! Not a real plant. Not the plants that I go out there and care for, and plant every seed like it's my last. Not THOSE plants, we're talkin' about CACTUS, man. I mean, how silly is that? We're talkin' about cactus!

I know I agreed to do this, I know I'm supposed to lead by example. I know that. And I'm not shovin' it aside, like it don't mean anything. I know it needs water, I do, I honestly do. But we're talkin' about CACTUS, man! What are we talkin' about?! Cactus?! We're talkin' about cactus, man! We're talkin' about cactus! We're talkin' about CACTUS! We ain't talkin' about the plants, we're talkin' about CACTUS, man! When you come into this house, and you see my plants, you see my plants, don't you? You see everything I gave 'em, right? But we're talkin' about cactus right now!

How the hell can I make this house look better with CACTUS?!
>>
>>2108924
Anybody knows your computer table looks better with CACTUS on it. Cactus itself and a cat nearby crying he cannot fuck it up.
>>
>>2108546
put a cactum up your rectum
>>
>>2108505
brown rescluse
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.