[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planet of the pets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
>your pet is now leader of an uprising of his/her taxonomic family

What do?
>>
>>2107518
I'd tell him that if he tells every other canine on earth to serve me I'll take him around the block a few times in the car and let him stick his head out of the window.
>>
>>2107518

Laugh at him and ask him what a bunch of fucking snails are going to do, then continue my life as normal
>>
>>2107571
Hahaha
>>
I support the lizard uprising and welcome their increased insect control.
>>
>equine uprising
>my horse is the leader

I think I'm safe considering I rescued him and also pamper the shit out of him.
>>
>golden retriever uprising

Throw a tennis ball
>>
pick him up by the scruff of his neck and almost dunk him in water. he is terrified of bone-dry bathtubs. his howls will demoralize the troops, and human supremacy will remain unthreatened.
>>
Well if it's my cat there's really not much we can do, that guy doesn't give a fuck. If it's my puppy then we don't have much to worry about. All she does is run around and hopes somebody will throw a ball anyway
>>
>German Shepherd uprising.

Well, he's gotta come home to take his medicine anyway. I have control over his life/death in a pill bottle.
>>
>brown recluse uprising
We're all fucked.
>>
probably just start cleaning his eye crusties. he'll offer me an indentured servitude of being his personal groomer/massage therapist. he really loves when you get those crusties
>>
An uprising lead by the laziest cat of all time isn't that threatning
>>
The first thing he'll demand is to go to my apartment's leasing office (they keep milkbones there and all the ladies love him--he drags me there if we get within a block radius).

I'll tell him, "Oh no, they're closed due to the uprising ):" and he'll surrender.

If that's not the first thing he demands, it'll be either the dog park or his doggie daycare. I'll tell him the same thing.
>>
>>2107518
>fish uprising
Just don't go near water
>>
>>2107758
https://youtu.be/ri-UE0pEomA
>>
Cat 1: She'll probably just demand that everyone on earth gives her all the attention and rule with an iron fist.

Cat 2: He was abused in his old house, so he'll probably rain his undying vengeance upon the world, and spare me and hopefully the other cat and dog.

Dog: He'd end up overthrowing some county government in West Texas by accident because he is retarded. About half way through, he would probably just give up and go back to bed.
>>
>chameleon uprising
>they just grumpily and slowly disregard each other, never organizing.

I...I guess I just keep feeding her?
>>
>Macaw uprising
>Infiltrate the whitehouse and learn the president's voice.
>Call up NORAD pretending to be Obama and tell them to launch all the nukes
>>
>>2107518
Remind him that life outside of a fish tank isn't as great as he may think and that fish flakes don't normally rain from the heavens.
>>
File: 1458376905706.gif (81 KB, 725x695) Image search: [Google]
1458376905706.gif
81 KB, 725x695
>Betta uprising

REEEEEEEEEE
This shit writes itself
>>
>>2107518
I prepare my best newt-stomping boots.
>>
>moth uprising
>your house is dusty
>your face is dusty
>you lost your dog in a pile of dust
>dust clothing lines are made
>people eat dust
>am i made of dust
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (75 KB, 600x472) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
75 KB, 600x472
>Intelligent African bullfrog uprising

I'm sure some earthworms and a few kiddie pools of clean water would settle them down.
>>
>>2107518
They devour the skin off the fingers of their captives.
Fucking lovebirds man.
>>
>>2108175
Intelligent African bullfrog uprising?

dude please its not li-

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO TOAD.
>>
File: mef10.gif (49 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
mef10.gif
49 KB, 300x330
>>2108175
Best NES game.
>>
My dog wouldn't be a threat whatsoever. He loves people too much and is content to just cuddle and sleep. He's getting too old to maintain a lot of energy nowadays so he'll probably fight real hard for a couple days and then get worn out and want to just relax.
>>
>>2107518
>Crayfish/crustacean uprising

Kek, good luck.
>>
>>2107518
>African grey parrot
Singapore is going to be burned to the ground, greys bumped up the endangered list, peanuts, seeds, and fruit stocks vanish from shelves. Bandaid sales skyrocket. Police in chaos as mimicry undoes their orders as their given. There will be much insesant chattering and squeaking, and it was good.
>>
>>2109826
*theyre given
>>
>>2108175
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2btjml_courage-the-cowardly-dog-3071-feast-of-the-bullfrogs_fun
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.