[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What has happened here? Why is the grass orange? It used to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-2814691525930173915.jpg (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-2814691525930173915.jpg
2 MB, 1080x1920
What has happened here? Why is the grass orange? It used to be a cornfield.
>>
File: Snapchat-6410583546905786650.jpg (894 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-6410583546905786650.jpg
894 KB, 1080x1920
I mean i get why they grow grass, but why has it turned orange, and a darker shade of it every day?
>>
>>2094760

>snapchat
>>
>>2094763
My stock camera app is shit and crashes all the time. And since i already have snapchat im not planning on downloading a camera app for the 5 pics i make a year.
>>
>>2094760
They sprayed it with glyphosate to kill the grass. If they plant corn into that field without killing the grass first, the little corn seedlings will be shadowed by the grass and won't get enough sun to thrive.

Next step is to turn under the dead grass where it will decompose and provide nutrients in the soil for the next crop. Corn again, I'm guessing.
>>
>>2094775
americans love that glyphosate-fed corn
>>
>>2094758
Ask homegrowmen on /out/
>>
>>2094775
Im in Europe. Is that legal here, do you think?
>>
>>2095254

>is round up illegal in Europe

I really want to call you a fucking idiot because of course it's not, but that actually sounds like sounds like something they would do.

What country are you in? Also, >>2094775 is right, even if it was some other herbicide.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.