[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
End MGM in America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: BoyHoody_shuntwood.jpg (2 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
BoyHoody_shuntwood.jpg
2 MB, 2048x2048
(male genital mutilation)
>>
>he
>calico
>rustled
>>
>>2094459
Male calicos exist.
>>
>>2094464
And they are sterile. 0/0 trollin
>>
>>2094464
They are extremely rare and always sterile.
>>
If you have to tell people what you're little acronym stands for, then it's not really a thing and you can stop trying to force it. It just makes you look desperate.
>>
Little acronym, eh? Sounds like a defensive cut prick to me who's a little too quick to bury his head in the sand than accept his mommy & milkman didn't look into the MGM issue when you spewed outright into this world. Have a nice day, tiger! ;-)
>>
File: BBvow7CqwCH.jpg (295 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
BBvow7CqwCH.jpg
295 KB, 750x750
Oh. And PS tiger, this is for you. Hope ya never have kids.
>>
File: 1351178227311.jpg (54 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1351178227311.jpg
54 KB, 1000x1000
>>2094436
Check your privelige, thousands of cats everyday are castrated without consent.
>>
>>2094510

Dude ... you have problems. For real. Find someone to talk to and get that sorted out.
>>
So you're trying to start a movement against neutering pets? A practice that has been so thoroughly proven as beneficial to pets as a whole that fucking Bob Barker endorsed it every day for 4 decades on the most popular game show of all time. A practice that every is validated and encouraged by every single professional in the animal field - doctor, vet tech, caretaker, trainer, adoption shelter shit mopper, everyone that loves animals so much they dedicate their life to them (and not just their tumblr or 4chan thread).

There comes a time when you have to admit that maybe, just maybe, those other 7 billion people are right and you're the one that's wrong.
>>
Clearly you didn't check the links IntactAmerica.org or Circumstitions.com ....because if you had, you'd see it's about human rights to genital integrity & use of an animal is merely a tool to draw attenting to a cause.

And of all the human males (stay w/me here, slick because I see you confuse easy), a whopping 80% of males are intact. Uh, that means they have foeskin. So outside of crazy Middle East, only the USA still practices this barbaric violation.
>>
File: 1351178244381.jpg (55 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1351178244381.jpg
55 KB, 1000x1000
>>2094515
I was joking.
I hate rednecks having cats.
>>
>>2094517
>Clearly you didn't check the links IntactAmerica.org or Circumstitions.com

Why on earth would anyone (that's been on the internet for longer than a week) follow a link to an obviously biased domain in search of any useful information?

Hey, next, let's go to onlyliberalnews.com for fair and balanced news reporting, right?
>>
>>2094517

why are you on /an/ if you're vomiting your opinions on human practices? this has nothing to do with animals. also, no one gives a shit about your opinions.
>>
>>2094517
Actually the practice is spreading due to circumcisions being shown to reduce the chances of catching an STD
>>
if you want to deal with a tomcat strutting around your apartment pissing everywhere and asserting himself like an asshole, that's your prerogative. it doesn't really sound like a good time to me
>>
>>2094527
There's a better solution to not catching STD and it's called a condom.
That shit only matters in subsaharan Africa where condoms are evil and aids is much more common.
>>
I am against circumcision. Nothing more disgusting than meeting a nice guy, going back to his place and finding out he is mutilated.
>>
I actually asked a vet if it'd be possible to do a vasectomy on my future dog. They asked why, and I said I want the hormones without the breeding. I've generally have only worked with working dogs and a majority of them are not sterilized, and I think having a teenage phase for them when their hormones actually work properly is better for their temperament.
>>
>>2094680
God damn. My pupper's teenage phase is a pain and he is fixed. Why would you put yourself through that?
>>
>>2094681
idunno. I don't wanna sound like a speshul snowflake but I love the butt-heads attitudes of dogs and I like working with them in that sort of way. My childhood dog passed away a year ago and he was never fixed, and he was a rottweiler/lab mix and it was the whole family's responsibility to train him, and I loved it then. I've worked professionally with dogs and for whatever reason I'm drawn to mollossers. I'd love to get an anatolian shepherd when I have my own place and the means to take care of it.
>>
>>2094680
hearing that, they probably laughed hysterically after you left, just saying. that's a completely backwards reason. plus the internal cringing at knowing you're going for a harder procedure with a higher failure rate for no reason

>>2094687
>anatolian shepherd
for the love of God no
>>
>>2094688
I just asked about it, they said there were both goods and bads to it, and I could consider it. Probably will just neuter the dog anyway, but ah well. Questions never hurt

I've worked with LGDs before, and I wouldn't mind a few of the breed, and anatolians have both athleticism and temperament I like. My fav dogs as of yet have been corsos, (I only worked with him once) beaucerons, and american bulldogs. My extended family are your normal labs/rotts/greyhounds/my weird uncle that had a fucking komondor before I was born. Those guys spook the living daylights outta me.

I'm a guy that likes to do hikes and general nature trails, so I'd like a dog that has no issue going quite a few miles but again, I like molossers.
>>
>>2094680
Look for a vet that does zuetering google it I don't feel like typing a bunch of shit.
>>
>>2094436
...Is this supposed to be some kind of cuckoldry advocacy?
>>
>>2094694
it's not full proof, and only approved for a very small age window. not to mention you'll probably have to travel a bit to find a vet who does it

plus there's little to no research on the long term effects of it. zeutering's public release was pretty premature, a lot of vets I know aren't going to even touch it for a few years
>>
There are vets that do vasectomies, it actually seems to be a far quicker and simpler procedure.

I know I won't be doing anything intrusive to my pets than a vasectomy in the future. My poor guys came from the shelter already mutilated though. Poor guys.
>>
>>2094724
>it actually seems to be a far quicker and simpler procedure.
this is false. it has a higher complication rate as well
>>
>circumcised as an infant
>Not even Jewish
>Parents said it just looks better that way

I don't intend to have my son circumcised if I have one; shit's stupid yo.

I also intend to bill my parents for foregen if it ever actually reaches the public market.
>>
File: 1453904911337.jpg (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453904911337.jpg
39 KB, 640x480
>>2094738
Fuck that, you're counting stats that say everything involved with just tying a rubber band around their nuts and letting them wither off as no complications.

It's the same shit I fight as anti-gunners saying suicides with a gun count towards overall gun violence. Not to mention the stats are generated by the same people who broadly support neutering over vasectomies.

>incision
>snipe and tie tubes
>close incision
That is a vasectomy in a nutshell.

Anyway, post your stats nigger, let's hash it out.
>>
>>2094496
>>2094476
>>2094464

Why? How? Catfags explain please
>>
>>2094714
Are you fucking retarded?

Or do you just have to say cuck-something in every sentence because you've developed a kind of tourettes. That's sorta being retarded anyway.

I guess I'm saying you're an idiot, and suicide is a cure.
>>
>>2094799
The color variation of a cat has everything to do with its chromosomes, usually. This allows female cats more variation (like the calico pattern, where males are stuck with less complex combinations (something like 2 colors and their variations I think, I'm just trying to help answer your question I don't remember exactly).

Anyway, male calicoes only happen because of a chromosome mishap that renders them sterile, but I think very rarely they are not sterile, but they also have the color variation do to different reason under those circumstances.

You should read up on it if you want to know exactly, I like all cats so I never really paid much attention to this anomaly.
I am not the angry posters you were responding to either.

Also male infant circumcision is downright evil, and the most widespread and insidious thing in America and most people don't care. Some of the history and events around circumcision sound downright satanic. Not that I think that is real voodoo, but people still do awful things in the name of this shit.
>>
>>2094797
considering it's scarcely taught in vet school, yeah. whereas castration is extremely routine, our vet can safely preform it on 4 dogs in one day
>>
>>2094821
That's a fucking stupid excuse. There are vets who can do it properly. ||Your argument is cyclic and obviously retarded.

>castration is best we should only do castration
But vassec can be better and leave the animal more intact and natural.
>castration is best because we don't teach vassec as much, therefore we should stay with castration
But if we teach vassec more it'd be just as available and far less intrusive to the pet
>vassec isn't as good because we don't teach it, therefor we won't teach it and stick with castration
You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>2094436
Don't meow to me or my son ever again.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.