[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play a lot with the cat by moving my hand around under bedsheets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1457376752016.gif (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457376752016.gif
2 MB, 640x360
>play a lot with the cat by moving my hand around under bedsheets so she'll pounce
>today
>sleeping in
>dreaming about sex
And that's why I just got two stitches on my dick.
How's your weekend?
>>
is your dick made of tissue paper?
>>
>>2093923
Cat is young with claws that come to molecular points.
She snagged a claw in my foreskin, then tried to jump off the bed when I flailed.
>>
teach her to use less teeth next time. a clicker and treats should do wonders
>>
What did you tell them when they asked how you got hurt?
>>
>>2094356
That my cat attacked my morning wood
Why would I lie?
>>
>>2094365
Because people aren't going to believe that you pitched a tent and the cat put two stitches worth of scratch on your dick through the bedsheets. They might not say anything, but they won't believe that story.
>>
OP please don't fuck your cat
>>
>>2094371
So who the fuck cares?
>>
>>2094400
if you were dreaming about sex how can you be sure you weren't fucking your cat? when i was a kid i used to have dreams about pissing in a urinal and i'd wake up to find that i had indeed pissed, but it wasn't in a urinal. did you fuck your cat, m8?
>>
Wear your battle scars proudly OP. Also invest in underwear.
>>
>>2094401
I'm not OP.
Why would you care if some random doctor in the ER thinks you fucked your cat?
>>
>>2094322
I suppose that's the downside to foreskin. Cutfags will be all over that.
>>
>>2094371
I don't think you've ever had a cat
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.