[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a cute bunny with my girlfriend. Pic related. This is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Attach9261_20160401_131502.jpg (373 KB, 1121x1992) Image search: [Google]
Attach9261_20160401_131502.jpg
373 KB, 1121x1992
Just got a cute bunny with my girlfriend. Pic related. This is our first bunny and we're trying to make sure we give her a good home/life. Reason I came here is the pet shop we got her from fed her exclusively pellets and I have reason to believe they separated her from her mom before 8 weeks. We want to introduce her to hay and only supplement it with pellets and veggies, how do we go about doing this? Another question I have is how to teach her to use a designated litter box? Is it just positive reinforcement? How long should it take?
>>
>>2093431
She rarely touches her hay and noms liberally on the pellets when we put them in her bowl. When there's no other food she barely munched on her hay.
>>
>>2093431
you got a defective bunny

it's RUINED
>>
File: Attach9250_20160401_125242.jpg (583 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Attach9250_20160401_125242.jpg
583 KB, 1440x2392
>>2093433
BunnyLivesMatter
>>
>>2093431
start by getting a pen considering that that cage is probably tiny as shit

and then a partner for it
>>
>>2093442
How big should the pen be?
>>
>>2093442
Also, it's an indoor rabbit.
>>
>>2093444
4 square meters for two buns would be ideal
>>
>>2093453
Should the pen be outside or can be inside provided they have enough space and can roam around the house?
>>
>>2093457
Inside is fine. It's just important that they've got some space to move around in all the time.
>>
>>2093461
There aren't too many places in my house with a lot of horizontal space, though I have plenty of vertical space and we spent good time bunny-proofing our room for its safety. Would having a taller pen and letting roam say, a room or living room, be okay for a while or is there no replacing a wide pen? Getting a second bunny friend for her today.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.