[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had to put my cat down recently and think I'm finally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Cat_March_2010-1[1].jpg (3 MB, 3200x2212) Image search: [Google]
Cat_March_2010-1[1].jpg
3 MB, 3200x2212
So I had to put my cat down recently and think I'm finally ready to move on. If I really liked all of the attention and affection this cat gave me (spending most of her time with me when I'm available and so on) would be getting two cats a bad idea?
>>
>>2092680
So it begins

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q60wHn1-rgE
>>
>>2092692
Don't have a vagina and wouldn't go above two so that's out. I just kind of want to have a really close bond like last time and I don't know if two would sort of fuck that up
>>
My cat recently passed away too. Was yours also a brown tabby like in your pic?

Getting two young cats sounds cool because then they'll grow up together and be catbros instead of complete autists. But at the same time then you'll have to buy twice as much kitty-shit.

Anyway, getting two cats doesn't seem like an intrinsically bad idea. Just a matter of if you have time/energy/money to give fucks about two cats.
>>
>>2092873
>Was yours also a brown tabby like in your pic?
Naw, just a random image I found. A big thing about cats I liked is how I could just lie down and watch TV and she'd more often than not be on my bed with me, the companionship and bond was really nice. My concern is two cats wanting to spend more time with each other than me.

(I also have two dogs who are fine with cats so a single shouldn't be a total fucking autist anyway)
>>
Do it bru. I'm a guy living by myself and I have two young cats and it's chill af. They develop their own personalities and play w each other when you're not around. But they might not give you as much individual affection as a result. But they'll still pretend to love you.
>>
>>2092905
>But they might not give you as much individual affection as a result.
Yeah that's what I'm worried about
>>
OP here, found one I'm really interested in so far, if I just adopted one for now how long would I have to decide on a second (if I wanted to, that is) before it becomes an issue?

I don't know if it's relevant but I have dogs who aren't cunts to cats so a single cat wouldn't really be alone when I'm out
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.