[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kitten ran out the door yesterday, haven't seen her since.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: LostKitten_007.jpg (85 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
LostKitten_007.jpg
85 KB, 1280x852
Kitten ran out the door yesterday, haven't seen her since. I put some food out and a box on my door step. It's pretty windy out right now. Anyone know what I should do? She doesn't have much experience outside. Should I keep her mother outside too?
>>
Yes she will find the kitten
>>
>>2092441
put some dirty litter outside. cats can smell from around 2 miles and their own scene will help her find her way back. dont keep the food unless you're able to monitor it because you're able to monitor it (other animals may come and scare her.)
>>
>>2092485
Or you could put out something that smells like you or the mom. Whoever or whatever their favorite thing is, find something that has that scent, be it a shirt you have been wearing all day or you cat's favorite blanket and put it outside so the kitten can find its way back home via scent.

Don't put the mom out or you might be missing 2 cats instead of 1. Also, get your cats fixed
>>
Crawl on the ground on hands and knees, bending down as low as possible to look under and behind things that are very close to the door she escaped out of. Make momma cat chirping sounds (if you can). The kitten is most likely very close but just very scared.
>>
>>2092441

Take the mother outside with you.
>>
>>2092778
OP here, now she ran away too. Thanks asshole.
>>
>>2092781

Your welcome hun
>>
>>2092781
Maybe you shouldn't have pets.
>>
File: 1446720588377.jpg (72 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
1446720588377.jpg
72 KB, 540x720
>>2092441
>Kitten ran out the door yesterday, haven't seen her since.

You lucky son of a bitch.
>>
>>2092441
Don't let your cats outside
>>
File: welcome hun.jpg (86 KB, 423x423) Image search: [Google]
welcome hun.jpg
86 KB, 423x423
>>2092782
>my welcome hun
>>
>>2092781
lol you tard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.