[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3515263/Horrifying-
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: bulldawgs.jpg (185 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
bulldawgs.jpg
185 KB, 1024x768
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515263/Horrifying-moment-laughing-thug-headbutted-pet-bulldog-Baby-jumped-threw-stairs.html

>This is the horrifying moment a laughing thug headbutted his pet bulldog, jumped on it and threw it down the stairs.

>Andrew Frankish, 22, from Redcar, North Yorkshire, was seen driving his dog Baby into the ground from head height, swinging it around and stamping on her - while filmed by his brother Daniel, 19. Baby lost the use of her hind legs and was put to sleep three months after the incident - and a petition has now been launched for the brothers’ sentences to be increased after they avoided jail

>ast week they were sentenced at Hartlepool Magistrates’ Court to 21 weeks in prison, suspended for two years and a tagged curfew for six months, after pleading guilty to animal cruelty. Mobile phone clips filmed by Daniel show Andrew picking Baby up at the top of wooden stairs before throwing her down. He is also seen lifting her over his head as the men laugh hysterically.

>The petition is fast approaching its target of 75,000. Petitions having 100,000 signatories are generally guaranteed to be raised in Parliament. Mr Richardson-Lee described the response to his petition as ‘phenomenal’, adding: ‘People are starting to notice and the numbers are really climbing. I've also set up fundraising on the site and 100 per cent of that will go to the RSPCA centre that dealt with Baby and looked after the conviction. Even if nothing happens with regard to the sentencing, I will have achieved something.’

>Last week Cleveland Police confirmed they sent an officer to the men’s address in Redcar on Friday as tensions ran high in the local community, although no offences were committed.

https://www.change.org/p/david-cameron-mp-reconsider-andrew-and-daniel-frankish-s-prison-sentences-for-animal-cruelty-charges

You guys seen this shit?
>>
How many of these stories are going to have to come to light until the punishments given to people who commit animal cruelty are actually severe?
>>
>>2091984
I will never, ever understand the minds of anybody who gets pleasure doing shit like this to any kind of animal.
>>
>>2092006
Kind of the same thing that happens if a puppy is never corrected for biting-it eventually turns into an adult with a much stronger jaw.
>>
Here is the full video -

http://brightcove04.brightcove.com/34/4221396001/201603/3175/4221396001_4822961521001_4822902437001.mp4?pubId=4221396001&videoId=4822902437001

you can literally tell when it's spine snaps and it's legs go useless at the end.

Beautiful.
>>
>>2092006
You can't fully understand something you haven't experienced first hand, in this case it's being severely mentally ill.
>>
>>2092081
That looks like an Instagram video

Are you seriously telling me they uploaded this to it
>>
>>2091984
>>2091995
it's his dog, I don't care.
>>
>>2092154
Apparently they dropped the SD card in a supermarket. Which is even more retarded
>>
>tfw crimes against animals will never get the same punishment as if you did it to a human
Last year, there was a guy who put his chihuahua in a kennel on the stove and cooked him alive. Tried to say the dog slipped his paw through the kennel to turn on the stove.

I canlook at gore pictures all day, but the pictures od this little white chihuahua covered in soot just hit me.

I wish people who hurt animals could just fucking die in a fire.
>>
>>2092379
>>2092388
Is there something that makes animal abusers just always unbelievably stupid?
>>
>>2091984
>inb4 "hurr hurr bulldogs suck anyways gross deformed dog deserves to die!

People can be so disgusting, who the fuck would do something like that to an animal just for fun? Are people like that mentally ill, or is it just because of a shitty upbringing?
>>
>>2092425
I think it's some sort of contest between young white psychopaths to one-up each other

Set the dog on fire! Acid? Why not? Boil them! Outright beat them dead in a group of your equally garbage human being buddies! Systematically break them! Film the experience for extra sadism points! Because

~it's so fun~
>>
>>2092417
Generally those who do abuse animals have very low IQs
>>
>>2092433
Fucking white people right?

http://liveleak.com/view?i=c83_1402264514
>>
>>2092459
Oh, I'm sorry you got triggered, is just "sociopaths" okay?
>>
>>2092459
>>2092461
By the way, I think kids should be tried as adults. No exceptions.
>>
>>2092461
Just saying it didn't have to be a race thing
>>
>>2091984
kill all humans and animals!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.