[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newborn abandoned kitten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
My sister recently found a newborn kitten. We aren't able to keep it cuz our parents are jerks. We're trying to take care of it for the time being. Any way you guys can help would be appreciated
>>
I'll take it.
>>
>>2091944
Get ahold of a vet as soon as possible, newborns are VERY fragile and VERY easy to kill on accident. Google newborn abandoned kittens right now so you can avoid harming it, but basically it's going to need kitten formula, kept warm, fed every two hours and helped to pee and poop with a warm wet towel rubbed over the genitals. It also needs a lot more care than that, but start googling that shit right now till you can get it into a vets office.

It may also be dehydrated, try finding a dropper and gently and slowly giving it some lukewarm water. It's very easy to over do it and they can drown, so do it slowly. Also, absolutely NO DAIRY. Cat's bodies can't handle dairy well, and a newborn could get sick and die from it.
>>
If you're in Michigan I'll take it.
>>
animal shelter

you will kill this kitten
>>
>>2091944
>We aren't able to keep it cuz our parents are jerks
You must be 18+ to post here
>>
>>2091956
Just put the cat out of it's misery and save 12 hours of your time that would of been put into trying not killing it only to kill it
>>
>>2091988
Like anyone would ever listen. Besides, some people over 18 still live with their parents
>>
>>2091989
Let's say you got severely hurt and a doctor did that to you? What you say then? You wouldn't like that would you?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 590x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 590x335
Edit: kitten is fine. High probability we've got someone to adopt it. Back to vidya. End of line.
>>
>>2092063
If i get severely injured just throw me in the garbage
>>
>>2091944
remember cat spit is like bleach so wash it in a mix of bleach and ammonia prepared beforehand to imitate its mother cleaning it
>>
>>2092399
Unfortuneately for you, if I was the doctor, then I wouldn't be doing the job I chose to do. Now hold still while I apply some stimpaks and med-x
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.