[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the dog in pic related still produce milk? I saw this picture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: pitbull.jpg (59 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
pitbull.jpg
59 KB, 560x420
Will the dog in pic related still produce milk? I saw this picture on facebook saying the dog is overbred, but is there a problem with her giving milk to her puppies, or is it purely just looks? My dog's nipples look like this and she is expecting puppies soon, am I going to have to start supplementing all her puppies myself from now on?
>>
That's a beef cow, not a dairy cow. It will make milk but not enough or quality enough to drink
>>
>>2091619
>all her puppies
how many are you expecting?
>>
>>2091640
I don't know, she usually has 5 or 6 puppies. I'm fine with bottle feeding, but I want to know before she gives birth so I'd be prepared with the milk and bottles
>>
>>2091641
>breeding your dog

kill yourself
>>
>>2091641
>usually
How many times have your bred your dog, goddamn?

Dog teats should not look like that in the OP big. It's normal for them to look 'full' but they should not be fucking udders.
>>
>>2091798
Just about once or twice a year, because she likes puppies and she gets depressed when we have to get rid of them. It's not like I force her to mate. And that wasn't my question, it was whether she can still give milk to the puppies

>>2091784
thanks for the help douche
>>
>>2091909

>Just about once or twice a year, because she likes puppies and she gets depressed when we have to get rid of them. It's not like I force her to mate.

You are a complete fuckwit.
>>
>>2091909
you are why millions of dogs are euthanized annually
>>
>>2091909
So what happens to all those puppies?
>>
>>2091961
We adopt them out to people who want pups.

>>2091922
you're sadistic

>>2091939
the puppies all get homes, there is no shortage of people who want puppies
>>
>>2091909
Give away your dog.
>>
>>2091967
I guarantee that 90% of them or their lineage end up in shelter and are euthanized. Fucking spay your dog or give it to someone who will, if those people really want a dog, then there's millions of them in shelters and pounds that need adopted because of asscracker faggots like you.

And your dog isn't "depressed" without puppies, you anthropomorphize it that way because you like cute puppies. It puts a huge unnecessary strain on your dog.

You see folks, it's because of shitty people like OP is why I think that it should be illegal to own an unneutered/spayed dog or cat unless you have a valid breeder's license. It should be mandatory that the animal be cut before adoption unless the person buying the puppy is also a registered breeder.
>>
>>2091967
>not realizing those puppies are dumped at shelters once they aren't little and cute anymore
your naivety is amazing
>>
>>2091967
How is that poster a moron for calling you a fuckwit for being a fuckwit?

The fucking most disturbing thing about this is you are discussing this with strangers on the Internet instead of a vetinarian professional. And if you fucking dare make ANY excuse for this, you are a fucking bigger fuckwit than I first thought, and should give your dog up for qdoption, as you clearly cannot handle the responsibility.

Take her to a fucking vet.
>>
The Kennel Club restricts registration so that no more than four litters can be registered from a single bitch to discourage over-breeding as yes, it's unhealthy and the risks to the mother and her litter increase with excessive whelping. No one can tell you how this pregnancy will go, and to be honest you should have been prepared every time for the possibility of feeding the pups yourself. A healthy young bitch can still dry up or develop mastitis out of the blue.

>It's not like I force her to mate

I wouldn't need to force my dogs to eat chocolate, run around in the street, chase livestock and never go to the vets again, but it doesn't mean they're making smart decisions for their own long-term health now, does it?
>>
>>2092002
Work in vets agree 100%
>>
>>2091909
>once or twice a year
Jesus anon, I feel sorry for your dog. Kill yourself.
>>
If your dog looks like the picture she probably has mammary cancer. Good job on taking care of your dog op. You bred her so much she got cancer.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.