[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
substituion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: yesbird.jpg (9 KB, 218x252) Image search: [Google]
yesbird.jpg
9 KB, 218x252
I love furry animals.
I was and still am a big fan of rodents. I've had them since I was 12.
Literally, yesterday morning, throughout the last few years of coping with rodent allergies, I had the worst asthma attack in history which prompted me of getting rid of my pet mice.
I woke up the next day, just now, and there was a sense of emptiness.

I recently moved to a new place, and my room has bare necessities, infact, I got a mattress on the floor. There's not many wires and the ground is pretty open.

I was thinking of getting some kind of flightless bird.
I always was interested in the idea of birds, but first I must do research. I would like to know what you think.

Important that it doesn't shit on my bed, or if it does (which is fine) it's hard feces instead of that shit seagulls melt on you.

Quiet would be nice too.
>>
> all I have is a room with a mattress on the floor
Don't get a pet
>>
>>2091587
No no, I have money, I just decided to go the minimalist approach. I have a desk, and a drawer, a mirror. It's barebones.
>>
>>2091587
I don't have a bed. I'm not poor, I just prefer to sleep on the floor because I'm weird.

And OP, why a flightless bird? Do you mean a bird with clipped wings or an actual flightless bird? Because then good luck with that. As for the feces, birds just don't have hard feces.
>>
File: 1448960816402.jpg (113 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
1448960816402.jpg
113 KB, 1600x1066
Get a rabbit. It'll enjoy the empty space. It can shit in a litter box.
>>
>>2091635
This. Also buns are awesome pets.
Fuck birds
>>
>>2091635
>>2091636

>can't read
>>
File: 1457661089972.png (170 KB, 847x874) Image search: [Google]
1457661089972.png
170 KB, 847x874
>>2091643
>doesn't know that rabbits aren't rodents
>>
>>2091643
>lagomorph
>rodent
>pick one
>>
>>2091635
>>2091636
>>2091643
>>2091645
>>2091673
If OP is allergic to rodents, OP will most likely be allergic to rabbits as well. When people have allergies to either, it's usually due to their urine rather the dander/saliva that usually bother people with cats and dogs.

OP should go stick his face in rabbit and find out, or ask someone who owns a rabbit to give you a cloth or something the rabbit was sleeping on and see if you're allergic.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.