[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit. If word of this gets out to the public, it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: Hot Bitch.jpg (19 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
Hot Bitch.jpg
19 KB, 300x186
Holy shit. If word of this gets out to the public, it's going to destroy falconry.

http://www.eroticfalconry.com/EroticFalconry/About.html

Well, time to go kill myself.
>>
What the actual fuck is this shit, and dare I ask, how the FUCK did you stumble across this shit?
>>
>What’s abnormal about wanting to see your wife take a three-inch beak instead of a 10-inch African American phallus or a silicon, injection-molded forearm?
My sides
>>
>>2091321
Me and a friend were talking about how the government is too easy going with animal abusers, and he sent me the link to that disgusting website so I could make a thread.

No idea how he found it. Me and him see eye to eye on this, so I don't think he's into this degeneracy.
>>
>>2091322

http://www.eroticfalconry.com/EroticFalconry/Personals__Birds_Seeking_Gloves.html
>>
>presents me with something I want to share with the whole world
>tells me how awful it would be if this got out

Dammit, OP.
>>
>>2091335
I wouldn't mind Falconry gong with it, it's a fucking stupid sport. But that's besides the point. These people are based in Wisconsin, and they've admitting to raping birds, isn't bestiality a felony? Why is the website still up?
>>
>>2091336
>they've admitting

I pose great engrish

But seriously, I should be more careful of typos
>>
Please tell me this is all satire...
>>
C'mon guys, obviously a joke site. Kinda funny, I guess.
>>
>>2091341
>>2091339

How can we be sure? If you look at a text only cached version of their homepage, you can see they used to have stills and video.

I kind of doubt someone would rape a falcon, just so they could joke around.
>>
File: rampant degeneracy.png (808 KB, 800x1028) Image search: [Google]
rampant degeneracy.png
808 KB, 800x1028
>>
I don't believe in this. It's just too silly.
>>
>>2091365
I wish I felt the same way, but I've met so many strange people over the years that I think these people might really be this perverse. As sad as that is to admit.
>>
File: no.png (174 KB, 972x236) Image search: [Google]
no.png
174 KB, 972x236
>DDT

This implies these people know at least a little bit about raptors.
>>
>>2091369
Not really. 6th grade biology often covers the whole DDT thing.
>>
File: clem will remember that.jpg (42 KB, 331x223) Image search: [Google]
clem will remember that.jpg
42 KB, 331x223
I am 1000% certain that this is a joke.
>>
>>2091312
Pretty sure this is a joke. This shit can't be serious.

>Name: Gort
>Lovestyle: Brutal
>Likes: Tearing and glaring
>Dislikes: Most things
>Looking for: Women who can shut the fuck up >for once in their lives
>>
This is obviously fake, are you completely retarded?
>>
>>2091344
Because the wording is 4chan tier (your wife taking an "african american phallus" - referencing the cuck buzzword) and the signature is a typed font. The T's are exacrly the same.

Little things.
>>
>>2091344
>>2091440 this

and the quote from Ralph Waldo Emerson is 100% fabricated.
>>
>>2091439
This just reminds me that /an/ is the easiest board to troll on the planet. This is so clearly a joke that you'd have to huff paint daily to take it seriously.
>>
>>2091454
>Implying that's not what OP is doing all day with his worthless life
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.