[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do about cats pissing everywhere? My cats piss
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 3500x4194) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 3500x4194
What should I do about cats pissing everywhere? My cats piss non stop downstairs all over shit and it smells like cat piss so bad I can't even be down there. Should I just chase them around the house and hit them and stop feeding them?
>>
maybe it's sick
>>
Might want to bring it to a vet
>>
Kill cats
Then kill self
No more pissing, and you wont be able to smell the stench either
>>
>cats
How many? how many litter box do you have?
Do they stop using litters or they never use them?
>>
Couple of important things: how many cats do you have? How many litter boxes? Are they neutered?

Since I'm probably gonna forget about this thread soon here goes.

You should have one litterbox for every 2 cats, plus one. (if you have 5 cats have 3 litter boxes, if you have 3 cats have 2 boxes, etc).

I'm guessing it's a male cat that's pissing your floor. They do this to mark territory. It's worse if there are other males around, it's worse if they're not neutered. You should neuter your pets anyway, makes them live long, healthier lives.

Good luck mate.
>>
you smell bad, this i know
>>
>>2090275
Wrong. One litter box per cat. Cats can certainly do with fewer, but the optimal amount is actually one litter box per cat plus one extra. 2 cats = 3 litterboxes. Cats are naturally horrendously territorial, and whether the owner realizes it or not, it can lead to a lot of tensions between cats and nervousness. Which can easily lead to pissing all over the fucking place.

Take it to the vet regardless, though. That isn't normal and they could easily be sick. Also, what are you feeding them? If you're feeding all dry, it could cause a shitload of issues.
Don't hit or smack them either. It won't work. Cats and dogs literally have no concept of "this puddle was created by me". They have brains the size of a walnut, they'll never understand you beating them and it'll only make them afraid of you.
>>
>have a cat as a pet
>don't want to live in disgusting cat piss house

pick one

If you're a female, you'll soon enough tune out the smell and then tell everyone about how clean your cats are.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.