[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys ever have any problems with trying to keep your pets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
You guys ever have any problems with trying to keep your pets from eating the wrong foods? Like I used to have a pet pigeon and it would always try to get at my salted peanuts and dried potatoes. No matter how careful I was it'd always find a way to get at it
>>
File: nattie.jpg (1 MB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
nattie.jpg
1 MB, 1456x2592
>>2088066
My dog always goes for the fish food! She fucking loves it for some reason.

So I tried putting in the cabinet under the aquarium. She figured out how to open the door. Gotta buy more fish food now.

>the perpetrator
>>
>>2088066
When I was a kid we had this awsome bouvier who would do anything for pumpkin pie. The big dumb teddy bear learned to open doors to get into the room they were cooling off in. Damn now I want to go find a picture os sam. I miss him.
>>
>>2088072
My german shep is crazy about fish food to. and will chew open the bottle if I let her.
>>
>>2088066
>dried potatoes

do you mean chips?
>>
My family used to constantly give my cats food scraps, I usually had no idea what was in there. I finally convinced them to stop when one of them got a small chicken bone stuck in their mouth.
>>
>>2088443
> literal moron
>>
File: image.jpg (984 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
984 KB, 1536x2048
I had a dog that would put anything and everything in her mouth.
9.5lbs chihuahua mini fox terrier mix, brilliant except for her oral fixation.
She really wanted chocolate, managed to snag and gulp a quarter of a herseys bar from under some bodies hand before we knew what was up. Stole duck bones out of a closed trash can. Ate the kitten food while the kitten was trying to eat dog food, loved carrots for making messes and lettuce spines for crunching up. Would go outside and eat berries right off the bushes. World class begged with a dozen tricks to deploy on friends and family.
Was a rather difficult to control her weight.

She tried to eat a wasp when we weren't home last month, didn't work so well. Damnit.
>>
Socks. My dog likes to eat my socks, whole. Does that count?
>>
>>2088066
What kind of Pokemon is that? It makes me wonder are there any kind of lizardbros I can let roam my house that will chill but not fuck shit up? Like a reptilian housecat basically.
>>
>>2088670
rock monitor
>>
>>2088670
We did that with our Savannah monitors. They were newspaper trained so we let them roam when they got too big for a cage

They were more of dogs though than cats. They greet you at the door and beg for attention. When you lay on the couch they would climb up and lay on top of you. I would scratch their heads until they fell asleep. Total bros
>>
I regularly give my cat lunch meat as a snack. Sometimes when she is sleeping I will sneak up on her and hold cheese under her nose. She wakes up with her tongue going a thousand miles an hour, all confused and happy. On rare occasions I will give her a few licks of ice cream.

I am a terrible person.
>>
>>2088670
tegu, savannah monitor, asian water monitor
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.