[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the biggest douche in the animal kingdom? I'd say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10
File: orca_killer_whale-400x266.jpg (24 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
orca_killer_whale-400x266.jpg
24 KB, 400x266
Who is the biggest douche in the animal kingdom?

I'd say killer whales. Everything they do seems pretty dickish.
>>
Brown recluse.
>>
hippo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2XnQ4HKSVc
>>
honey badger or tasmanian devil
>>
mosquitoes
>>
They rape for fun.
>>
>>2087870
Don't we all?
>>
>>2087870
Who doesn't
>>
Sponges.
>>
Canada geese. No question.
>>
House cats
>>
File: Hedgie Huggies.png (32 KB, 735x695) Image search: [Google]
Hedgie Huggies.png
32 KB, 735x695
>>2087524
Hedgehogs, no contest.
>>
>>2087524
Mosquitoes. They serve no purpose other than to fuck shit up.
>>
Geese
>>
>>2088262
Are you trying to summon Barneyfag or what?

Also, on a more related topic, there is somekind of relationship between intelligence and douchebaggery potential (hence why orcas and dolphins usually appear on these lists). But I'd say male elephants are the biggest assholes,even more than humans.
>>
>>2088394
hey there mbuddy mpal mosquitoes are an extremely important part of the ecosystem
>>
>>2088394
Mosquitoes fuck shit up but they do so to live, so they aren't douchebags just some unwanted fuckers that should be erased

>>2088472
With other thousands of insect species that feed upper parts of the trophic chain I disagree.
>>
File: 2016-03-25 10.32.13.png (558 KB, 539x713) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-25 10.32.13.png
558 KB, 539x713
>>2087524
Homo sapiens sapiens
>>
>>2088262
God, I used to write stories about those things being abused to death. The fluffy ponies, not hedgehogs

Quite frankly, I'm shocked I didn't turn into a serial killer
>>
>>2087524
No wasps yet?

Fucking wasps.
>>
>>2088480
They are important pollinators especially where it's to cold for bees.
>>
le humans xDDDDD
But for real, geese, they suck.
>>
>>2089362
The males, the females just fuck our shit up.

Also by too cold do you mean as in Northern decidious forests? Because I'm pretty sure bees can live around those latitudes and beyond that the angiosperms aren't a relevant part of the vegetation (see boreal forest and tundra).
>>
>>2087524>>2088257
House cats have to agree. They kill for fun and smell bad
>>
There's a lot of dickish animals out there. For all that some dumbasses will say humans should top the list, I disagree. Humans have the capacity to be kind or cruel; we're mostly just self-focused and have absolute power. Given a similar level of absolute power most other animals would be just as dickish.

Chimps are pretty bad - they're raping, murdering, cannibalistic psychos with retard strength.

Hippos are bad for similar reasons. They're big fat assholes that murder everything near them.

Dolphins are often sadistic and can kill enemies like sharks in some rather sadistic, slow ways.

Insects and parasites are hard to gauge. Some are dickish by nature of their very existence, like tarantula wasps or mud daubers. However they don't really have enough intelligence to judge them. If we did judge I'd have to put yellowjackets on there though. They're assholes.

Lions are lazy dicks that like to steal kills from others; they're basically bullies.

Wolverines, Honey Badgers and animals like them aren't dicks, they're absolute psychos that just want to murder everything.

Beyond that I don't know. It seems like most animals are dicks when you get right down to it.
>>
>>2088394
Only female mosquitoes drink blood, you ignoramus. Male mosquitoes live solely off of pollen and nectar from blooming flowers. Many of these flowers are too small or shaped oddly for bees to pollinate. Without male mosquitoes these plants would never be able to reproduce, and entire ecosystems would collapse.
>>
>>2087870
is there any other reason to rape but fun?
>>
>>2088571
>>2088571
What.
>>
>>2087524
Cats.
>>
>>2089431
>Chimps are pretty bad - they're raping, murdering, cannibalistic psychos with retard strength.
>>/pol/
>>
>>2089858
Haha, I see what you did there: you compared racified humans with non-human hominids! This is extra funny because monkeys/apes have a tradition of being stigmatised and demonified in the West, making "monkey" or "ape" pejorative terms when applied to humans.
>>
I love them but parrots seem to be prone to cuntishness
>>
>>2087870
rape_with_a_smile.jpg
>>
>>2089445
you can erase a few species without ecosystems collapsing, go spend a few more billion dollars on pandas while people starve
>>
>>2087524
humans

non-human ones: wasps
>>
>>2087545
Fuck hippos
>>
>>2089445

>believing this shit

There are tons of other tiny bugs that pollinate as well
>>
>>2089445
>Only female mosquitoes drink blood, you ignoramus. Male mosquitoes live solely off of pollen and nectar from blooming flowers.
I bet you believe that crane flies are male mosquitos, as well.
>>
Muscovey ducks. My aunt kept a pen full of these psychopathic fucks. She had a chook pen and she had a duck pen that shared a fence, with a gate in between that she usually left open. I visited her farm on a regular basis and whenever she wanted me to feed the chooks and ducks, I made her go in lock the ducks in their cell before I'd go in. The chooks would eat from my hand like sistahs, while the ducks stared through the fence with mad red eyes as they tried to decide whether they wanted to me raw or cooked. I'd throw their food through the mesh from a safe metre away. My aunt kept telling me they were harmless and to just go in and get the eggs, but every time I walked past the pen they'd throw themselves at the mesh, hissing and shitting and wagging their tails. And when they eventually gave up, they resumed their usual pass times; raping and pecking each other to death.

"Harmless," said my aunt. The woman was fucking INSANE.
>>
>>2090240
All the muscovy duck I've come accross were pretty chill. Its geese that are generally bastards.
>>
>>2088571
May i ask what the obsession is with drawing these things getting gored in various ways? Is it like, a stress reliever? A result of child abuse? I need to know.
>>
>>2090287
bronys are annoying badtards, plus it's hilarious.
>>
>>2088471
what do male elephants do
>>
>>2090364
Attack several species of animals, raping rhinos (apparentely) and when they get in mushk state they get really aggresive even with other elephants.
Females seem more chill, specially since mushk only happens in males.
>>
File: 1455940497073.jpg (123 KB, 614x476) Image search: [Google]
1455940497073.jpg
123 KB, 614x476
Dolphins and hominids. Dolphins are obvious, but hominids are bigger dicks due to intelligence and we raped and killed each other so fucking much that there's only one of us left. Namely, homo sapiens sapiens.
>>
>>2088471
I think the evidence is mounting that he fabricates his own summonings as a sad grab for attention. Plenty of threads go by with pics and references without his intervention. There are also probably a couple copycat teens that think it's actually funny to do.
>>
>>2090284
>Its geese that are generally bastards
In my experience most water foul are bastards
>oh wow swans are so majestic, noble and beautiful.
Swans are the devil.
>>
>>2090364
Get drunk, wreak villages and fuck bitches. No really google it.
>>
Cats. They play with their food, and the love killing birds.

Fuck cats.
>>
Most primates. They're violent fuckers.
>>
>>2089408
the good done by the males outweighs the bad done by the females

they are also significantly more widespread than bees
>>
File: canada_goose_1[1].jpg (51 KB, 389x425) Image search: [Google]
canada_goose_1[1].jpg
51 KB, 389x425
>>2088252
This.

I've never felt such pure contempt for an animal. What is their fucking problem? And the worst thing of all is that people who don't live near these plagues on our nation think they're cute, beautiful, or majestic.

Trying to sleep? No fuck you it's time to honk throughout the night for no reason. In fact, fuck it, it's time to honk literally 24 hours a day. That's a nice sidewalk, parking lot, driveway, and surface of this earth in general you have there let me just put a carpet of rancid shit all over it. You walked within ten miles of me, it's time to physically attack you.

These cunts barely even fucking migrate anymore. When you see them flying it's just to shit up someone else's lawn.

I hear their honking in my nightmares and fantasize about filling one with buckshot, but for some reason they're not treated as pests so I'll get arrested.
>>
Dogs. I hate dogs.
>>
>>2092041
t. Mohammed
>>
>>2092043
What?
>>
>>2087545

he did that for no reason
>>
File: DEYSEEMEHONKAN.jpg (83 KB, 732x485) Image search: [Google]
DEYSEEMEHONKAN.jpg
83 KB, 732x485
>>2092031
>>
File: image.gif (646 KB, 512x481) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
646 KB, 512x481
>>2090287
Originally it was made by bronys who liked drawing cute miniature pony in comfortable situations, didn't take to long before the abusers took it over and started making stuff where the fluffies get tortured

Personally I'm more down the middle I like seeing fluffies get hurt by their own doing not because a human is doing it to them like with the hedgehog, an unknowing fluffy pony interacting with what's around it or with eachother is much more interesting to me then cutting off its legs and making it eat its own children
>>
>>2092031
I don't have that problem.

Well, the get attacked within10 miles problem. They actually run away from me.

I'm not that ugly, am I?
>>
>>2092031

Not to mention their shits are enormous. It's fun where there's a flock of 20 hanging around near you. The sit will be everywhere.
>>
>>2087524
Humans. We destroy and kill everything as a species.
>>
>>2092269
This. Humans kill for nothing then mount trophies.
Fishing (and throwing back) is the biggest dick move ever. Snatch a poor fish into the air he can't breathe. Rip a hook out of it's mouth and hold him up ina burning sun and then release him back into the water.
>>
>>2092031
Anyone tried going hand to hand with a goose?

There's a pair of geese that constantly honk outside my window and I want to slap their shit.
>>
>>2088252

Can condfirm. I live right outside the fens park in Boston, and we have a resident flock that stays year round. They've become so overpopulated that the entire grass area of the park is literally unusable do to all the bird shit, and so spoiled by people feeding them that they will attack people in groups that have food on them. I have seen them attack without warning toddlers, leashed dogs, people sitting on benches, and homeless dudes trying to sleep on the ground(Ty based geese)

Somehow the flock of ducks in the park is completely tame and bro tier. I had a mallard and his mate hop up and chill next to me while I was sitting on steps doing homework one time
>>
>>2092490

Yeah, keep walking steadily at them, and if they try and throw hooks at you(they can punch the shit out of you), kick them with a reasonable amount of force in their center of mass
>>
>>2087545
Nature's cuntiest animal
>>
>>2092490
I got attacked by a few when I was little, hate those fuckers
>>
>>2087524
Seagulls
They are absolute fucking cunts, constantly stealing food, even out of your mouth
>All those videos where seagulls jack go pros
I want to hate them but their cuntery is downright impressive.
>>
File: John-Dies-at-the-End_10.jpg (148 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
John-Dies-at-the-End_10.jpg
148 KB, 1400x933
>>2087545
I'm not a hippo expert by any means, but I wonder if it was putting it out of it's misery. Wasn't any way it was getting out of that mud alive.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.