[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The North American House Hippo is a creature that can be found
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: hippo.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hippo.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
The North American House Hippo is a creature that can be found throughout Canada and the Eastern United States. The House Hippo is a very timid creature and is rarely seen, but they will defend their territory if provoked. They come out at night to search for food, water, and materials for their nests. The favourite foods of the House Hippo are chips, raisins and the crumbs from peanut butter on toast. They build their nests in bedroom closets using lost mittens, dryer lint and bits of string. The nests have to be very soft and warm; House Hippos sleep about 16 hours a day.
>>
I have a family of these dumb things nesting in my laundry room. How do I get rid of them?
>>
Thank you for the nostalgia OP.
>>
>>2087350
That is precious.I want to keep it in a little terrarium with a tiny river flowing through it.
>>
Found one in my house so i sprayed it with glass cleaner and then squashed it.

they're pests desu
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.