[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The cat got ran sometime between yesterday and this morning.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1391578153689.gif (2 MB, 229x162) Image search: [Google]
1391578153689.gif
2 MB, 229x162
The cat got ran sometime between yesterday and this morning.
And I was the one that let it out yesterday night....
>>
sorry...
>>
It's your fault, anon.
>>
Inb4 teens come in "xD that's what you get for letting your cat kill local pest" or "I kill cats for fun"
>>
>>2086327
By allowing your cat to roam outside you should have already made peace with the fact that this was a possible outcome. I'm sorry for your loss, but you brought it onto yourself and onto your cat the moment you took that risk.
>>
>>2086361

This is the most civil, realistic answer to this situation that I've seen since I've been on this board.
>>
>>2086327
I am sorry, Anon. Losing a friend is never easy, no matter what the circumstances.
It wasn't an inevitability, but it was a possibility.

Try to correct your mistakes in the future, mourn, and move on.

My sincere condolences.
>>
>>2086327
Good riddance.
>>
>>2086327
just buy new one. Animals are all the same
>>
>>2086407
NO! My kitty cat is super speschel! He my best friend
>>
>>2086327

Oh shit dude, I've had thoughts of this sort of thing happening.

Don't let it get to you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.