[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: she a hoe.jpg (163 KB, 750x865) Image search: [Google]
she a hoe.jpg
163 KB, 750x865
Is this true?
>>
File: hoe_IMG_1078.jpg (63 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
hoe_IMG_1078.jpg
63 KB, 600x450
If she take a selfie and it look like this, she a hoe.
>>
>>2086267
Kek
>>
>>2086265

If she got a dog like that then she a grandma
>>
Why are those terrible things so popular? Just looking at them makes me want to punch it badly
>>
No, because fucking everyone has them or a mix of one. AKC ranks them at 19 for the most popular breeds but I can't believe it. I see them way more than labs these days.
>>
It's a Bichon Frise - non shedding breed master race.
>>
>>2086315
This. I see them everywhere, even the most manliest men will be walking one of a leash.
And every single one I have met has been an aggressive and untrained little shithead.

If you want a small dog, don't get an ungly angry cunt.
>>
>>2086322
I fully agree
>>
>>2086322
>not cleaning as often as you should so fur isn't even a problem
I bet you don't even walk it and rather have it use puppy pads than go outside.
>>
>>2086346
>I bet you don't even walk it and rather have it use puppy pads than go outside.

Petco employee here; Fuck the people that do this shit. I've had people openly admit to me that they'd rather let their dog shit on a pad or newspaper instead of walking it or letting it shit in their yard. Those people are the bane of my existence. Right up there with assholes that tap on the animal enclosures, impulse animal buyers, and people that expect employees to clean up after their dog when it shits on the floor despite there being cleaning stations everywhere.
>>
File: doggypoodvd[1].jpg (23 KB, 200x301) Image search: [Google]
doggypoodvd[1].jpg
23 KB, 200x301
>>2086356
Designated pooping yard.
>>
>>2086356
>dogs shitting in the store
wat

Actually cross that, one of my asshole neighbours had their dog shit/piss in the hallways one too many times. No idea who the fuck it even is. Or why. It's not so hard to walk a dog out 3 times a day damnit. Or clean up.
>>
A 12-15 yr old asian girl and her white father brought one of these in for boarding today.
Nice little lady. I had one a few years ago who was p cool too. And the dog i have now is said to be a cross of one and cattle dog.

Whats the issue with them?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.