[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice /an/ One of our neighboors roosters had flewn
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1425943631156.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
1425943631156.png
132 KB, 396x454
I need advice /an/

One of our neighboors roosters had flewn over our fence two days ago and it is refusing to leave. It has the most shrill voice you can imagine, and he's been screaming right under my fucking bedroom window every single day from 3AM to 9AM without pause. At this point, I'm ready to maim somebody.

What am I supposed to do with it? I don't even know which fence to threw it over, if I even caught it. Literally all of our neighbors have these pests- it could be anyone's. Can't I just snap it's neck and threw it in the garbage?
>>
just chase it out in the street or throw it over a fence at random you fukkin tard
>>
>>2085627
just chop its head off and have a nice dinner ya idiot
>>
>>2085627

Just put it in your front yard. Its not your responsibility and its their fault it got out. If you are kind, you could go door to door and ask, but the easiest thing to do is just put it in your front yard and hope it works itself out.
>>
Depends who lived there longer. If they lived there before you you have no say and can't do anything.
>>
>>2085640
What fucking dirtscrabble country do you live in? No civilized country works that way.
>>
Just fucking pick it up and put it over the fence? what a fucking stupid thread. Do you even go outside?
>>
>>2085645
I live in the real world anon. Come give us a visit.
>>
>>2085640
That makes no sense.
>>
>>2085645
>>2085706
If you moved to a clearly bad neighborhood and keep your all of doors unlocked then you deserve to lose all of your shit. It is call a stupidity tax.

>Move to China
>Why aren't they speaking my language?

You guys are this fucking retarded. Please never get pets.
>>
OP here,
My mother got home yesterday from out of town, and went around asking but apparently nobody is missing a single rooster. She thinks our dog, a dachund mix who likes to wander around, probably caught it and brought it home from god knows where.

I demanded that we sacrifice the rooster for the greater good, but she's insisting that we wait and roast it when it's not so cold outside. Fuck that, I might have to assassinate the damned thing, it's 3:15 and it fucking woke me again.
Only, I never killed anything. I wish I was a stone cold murderer.
>>
call animal control. they can get the rooster if it's not yours, how has no one suggested this? assuming you're from the US, most places ban keeping roosters within city limits
>>
wtf op? I wouldn't have waited so long to shoot it.
>>
>>2085627
Have an air rifle or know someone who has one?

Can kill it quietly and then toss it in a dumpster somewhere, or (if you aren't above prepping a bird) you can enjoy a real Organic Chicken Dinnerâ„¢
>>
File: kramer.png (203 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
kramer.png
203 KB, 500x375
>>2085627
Free pet rooster op
>>
Your average rooster that runs around the hood is going to be too tough to roast. I made that mistake once. Just once. It was like eating a chicken-flavored tire. Slow cooker might be okay but it still might turn out too tough to eat. In which case, it needs to be soup or coq au vin.
>>
>>2086701
How to make soup from a whole rooster?

Also any good guides on cleaning s chicken carcass?
>>
How do chickens even wake people up?

I've had roosters my entire life and some of them with a loud as fuck crow and I never have been woken up by them.

I find dogs to be much more relentless with their obsessive barking and louder as well.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.