[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get my border collie to stop growling at bigger dogs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1452817020992.jpg (99 KB, 700x495) Image search: [Google]
1452817020992.jpg
99 KB, 700x495
How do I get my border collie to stop growling at bigger dogs

She's 2, And grew up with a springer (who died not so longer) And she would always contest with him for food, I always told her off but it seems as ive taken for walks that Smaller dogs she doesn't nip at them, she just looks down on them while bigger dogs she'll run around taking nips as she runs past

I've managed over the months to get him to come to me on command but she always spots them out and if i dont react fast enough she'll run
>>
If your dog is aggressive you should keep it on a leash and/or muzzle it when there is a possibility to be around other dogs
>>
Work with a professional trainer, I can tell from the tone of your post you won't be able to accomplish this without help.
>>
>>2083018
put a muzzle on your dog when you go out, or your dog is going to end up dead. real talk. and what this guy said >>2083227
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.