[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pigeon mafia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: img2642.jpg (224 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
img2642.jpg
224 KB, 1600x1200
Hi guy!
Look there, about a month ago two pigeons began to wake me up in the morning with their wurrr wuurrrr on my balcony.
Severals day later i realised that they made nest and laid their eggs.
I decided two shot two little pigeons' life and began to make photos every day in sunny part of day.
That was very interesting and chicks are almost adult birds. In few days they will leave their nest and begin another city rat with wings in my city. But now i'm going to look how they grow and what they do.
If you're interested too, visit my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyrMvkuIFMj2DWxUcW6gFoA
My mobile and work ISP are banned by 4chan, so i can post only from home PC. That means i can't answer as fast as possible.
>>
Have you been feeding them?
>>
>>2082342
That's cool.
Thanks, OP.

You should throw out some flax seed or something else for them to snack on.
>>
>>2082730
No, I decided their parents will feed them. I live in big city and there's a lot garbage and people who feed pigeons.
So i was right - chicks are quite big.
>>
If you approach them and leave food or give them food, they will visit you in and greet/acknowledge you in the street. It will be fun.
>>
>>2082984
I let them shit my balcony up. That's enough i think.
Also that may let them think my balcony is a good place for second party of eggs. Flat owner will not be glad about that.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.